FLB's Super Knuckles (1.09.4 fixed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tertu

cheap spirit
Get it nowhere.
If you want screens, I'm not giving you them. Normal form looks like SRB2's Knuckles but redder. Super Knuckles is pink, which is the closest whe get get to REAL Super Knuckles without scripts.

Oh, brilliant. Another super wad. Why can't we all go and make ORIGINAL wads? If not original, at least design other Sonic characters that aren't recolors. Like someone no one ever made before, yes?

I made this like when allowsuper was created... And the Super Knux isn't even accurate to begin with.

Penopat said:
Oh, brilliant. Another super wad. Why can't we all go and make ORIGINAL wads? If not original, at least design other Sonic characters that aren't recolors. Like someone no one ever made before, yes?
I was making a original wad but everyone hated it because it was original. :evil:

Super Tails already works. The problem with Super Knuckles was that his glide was 78 or so percent faster that Knux's. I fixed that and added waterskip, too. So Super Knux plays completely like regular Knux, now.

This isn't really another Super wad, just the first (and only) gliding one fixed.

I thank anybody who appreciates this.

Re: Mega uploads???

Saam2hedgehog said:
How do you download from this site!!! :x

Oh my yasblarg... the link is probely dead now, you know?
By the way, a question is ended with a interogation mark.
Thats one of these ->?<- things.

Re: Mega uploads???

Shu said:
Saam2hedgehog said:
How do you download from this site!!! :x

Oh my yasblarg... the link is probely dead now, you know?
By the way, a question is ended with a interogation mark.
Thats one of these ->?<- things.

1. The proper term is "Question mark"
2. If you don't go screaming "OMG BUMP!!!!!!!!1" then the admins/mods can "unbump" a topic.

Ok, sorry....but it can be called an interogation mark...*shot many times*
I'll try to ignore any unessesary bumps in the future.

Just saying, the link lives on.

EDIT:

The link is the word "here", if you don't understand, I have re-included the link in this post.

*link removed under request of FLB :( *

WHAT BUTTON

I have no idea how to download it. I can't find a button to press to start the download, but I already have the link. I just don't know how to download from Megauploads.com, do you need to register?

You don't need to, look in the top right corner with a type box, next to it it says to type something. Type what it says and wait, in the same box it will say to click it. Click and bam, there you go :)

Okay, I'll remove the link.

PM me and I'll give you the WAD. That isn't really releasing... Oh, and by the way, you can use the link in my sig until FLB bugs me about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back