(entertained.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx

Well I haven't been making SOCS for a while now, so, here is a soc I just this second made, and it only took a second XD So I dident put much effort into it,

Some might call it a timer, some might not.

Anyway, it stops you from being bored (you will not go into bored frame)

And now, teh download link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cafwd4

Enjoy! :)

zck2020 said:
And what's the point of this? To counteract the n00b-repellent SOC? 0_o

what the hell is that?

I done it so people wouldent just have to watch there players wiggle.

Look, I have thought and I think this is a pretty much good reason.

Say if you in a match and your hiding, say, round a corner, they look there and they see knuckles's hand because he is bored, or just get a character that dont have a bored frame.

*coughdoublepostcough* Anyway, that is a most unlikely reason for this SOC to be used. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying that it is my opinion that this SOC isn't very useful. Try improving it and putting some effort into it.

EDIT: BTW, the n00b repellant SOC blows up players if their bordom frame is activated.

zck2020 said:
*coughdoublepostcough* Anyway, that is THE most stupid reason for this SOC to be used. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying that it is my opinion it is VERY BAD. What was the point in making this?

EDIT: BTW, the n00b repellant SOC blows up players if their bordom frame is activated. Plus yours is the WORST SOC EVER! MORE WORSE THAN A TIMER!

Thank you for telling me that. lol

sonicfreak94 said:
This why you needed to know how to do the flame shield? :P

Though I wouldn't know... I haven't downloaded it yet.

Sorry, no, this is why I wanted to know, I wanted to know becase i was curious :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back