Magic Ruin Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
DroxSorcerer said:
Sonic blue said:
DroxSorcerer said:
You do know that levels that contain all the emeralds usually aren't very good because of it, right? XD

I actually planned on creating on extra act that can only be reached by find a custom exit in the area where the chaos emerald in now.
make the exit of my one about the undieable pit go down it and theres a long pathway that isn't inside the temple, then theres a act then after completing back to the temple at the ending point inside a hidden wall get it? Like going around the temple.

The undieable pit isn't going to be reachable after I rerelease the level. Besides, the most of the level takes place in the temple. Why make it possible to never enter?
uhh...a path hidden near the bottom of a black pit area leading to an under ground temple?

Well, since I wanted to see what kind of reviews I was going to get, I don't have any levels started yet. I can tell you this though:

Zone 1: Green Canyon Zone
Zone 2: Rooftop Rumble Zone
Zone 3: ???
Zone 4: ???
Zone 5: Aqua Lab Zone
Zone 6: ???
Zone 7: Magic Ruin Zone

I almost forgot, add scenery. Like flowers and...........................gargoyles, and........................I don't know.........just add stuff like that.

Sonic blue said:
I almost forgot, add scenery. Like flowers and...........................gargoyles, and........................I don't know.........just add stuff like that.
Yeah. Once I get to Magic Ruin zone, it'll have more of that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back