How would you rate the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I'm new here, but it seems okay. You have to be patient with the Sonic fan crowd. Sonic seems to attract certain kinds of fans, unique to its fan base.

I'll tell you, though, the absolute worse forums I've ever been through were those of The Mystical Forest Zone's. Rudest...people...ever.

Keeping in mind my lack of experience, I'll give these forums an 8/10.

Sorry, but the very existence of this thread would be reason enough to lower my score, provided I actually gave a score. Rating a message board on a point scale just makes no sense. Also, you should at least elaborate why half of us get on your last nerve.

Not to mention you can't rate things without something you're rating against. What's the category? Forums? Sonic the Hedgehog forums? Official forums for fan games?

Just saying "3/10 mediocre" means nothing without a bunch of other scores for other things. The OLDC rating numbers are completely meaningless until you put context to them by comparing them to the other maps that were in the same contest. By rating one map over the other, you're making a statement that one map was directly BETTER than the other.

Locking because this topic has no purpose whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back