Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Well, after i couldn't find the movies that I had really wanted to watch at blockbuster(Most were already rented) I decided to choose to watch this movie, The first few minutes into the movie it was pretty good(The opening for sure) after it got further into the movie it kinda started to make me lose interest, for instance:
Here we have the characters trying to escape from there imprisonment, then randomly outta nowhere its some society scenes, that just show random nudity outta nowhere and things, then it goes back to the whole Gamer being played thing
But other then the random scenes, that I thought really didn't make sense in the movie, it was a pretty good movie, with a decent ending, I'd give the movie a 7/10, it had some good scenes and some parts did make me laugh in the movie.
Terry Crews singing after he had killed a person, about having no strings attached to him made me crack up, and in the first part where one guy went outta the way to tbag another player was funny Edit: Forgot to mention Micheal C. Hall's singing in the last scene was funny as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back