Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I've learned to totally ignore that "philosophy"; contrary to popular believe for various reasons.

Enough derailing? D:

So I was thinking maybe Alaska...

My summer plan.

1.Go to the beach half the time. With Surfing, beach fishing (big rockpool fishing, there's some nice fish there). That's all I need there :P

2. Play Super Smash Bros Brawl a lot. Only a few weeks to go for EU & AU ^_^

3. hang around with mates.

So is srb2.org, the SRB2 Wiki, and all 3 SRB2 Blogs (SRB2 Dev, Zero Effort and Hi-jinks). None of them work!!

As for me, I'm going to stay home for the Summer holidays, as I always do...

Got Summer school for 3 weeks so junes out. but I might play some srb2 and see if 1.1 comes out in the summer.

I'm gonna play srb2 a lot!

P.S. My Advitar is http://donovansrb2.10.forumer.com/images/smiles/welcome2.gif

and is

welcome2.gif

I swear, Donovan... every time you post, I'll never watch an Eagles football game the same way.

I am spending the summer not much differently from the rest of the year.

I'm probably going to just watch the forums waiting for something exciting and new, as I usually do. I usually check the Wiki, the SRB2 Dev blog and ssntails.sepwich.com as well, but apparantly the Wiki and the blogs are down.

In July, I'll be taking an overseas trip to Denmark. I'll be traveling from one side to the other on my bicycle, going in a zigzag pattern to see all the sights. I'll probably come back in August.

Well, since im officially out of school, i will probly work all summer, since i have virtually no social life.
and by the end of the summer, i will most likely be moving down to alabama.

By planning an epic journey/idea/something, then not getting around to it. Same old, same old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back