Do you think life is a video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon Volkelda. I am here to teach you how to use a Sword!

Press B to swing your sword horizontially. This is your basic attack. Try it on me!

Very good! If you perform this move while L-TARGETING, you will do a vertical slash!

Next is the jump slash. This is useful for delivering a powerful blow on a single enemy. To perform the jump slash, press A while L-Targeting. Try it!

On your quest you may be surrounded by many enemies at once. The spin attack is vital here. Hold B to charge up your sword and let go to release a powerful spin!

Great job, Draykon. I beleive you are ready for your quest!

I'll Begin said:
Draykon Volkelda. I am here to teach you how to use a Sword!

Press B to swing your sword horizontially. This is your basic attack. Try it on me!

Very good! If you perform this move while L-TARGETING, you will do a vertical slash!

Next is the jump slash. This is useful for delivering a powerful blow on a single enemy. To perform the jump slash, press A while L-Targeting. Try it!

On your quest you may be surrounded by many enemies at once. The spin attack is vital here. Hold B to charge up your sword and let go to release a powerful spin!

Great job, Draykon. I beleive you are ready for your quest!
Is it wierd that I knew what game I'll Begin was talking about...on the second sentence...

Ne'way, I really hope a sequal for this wierd "First Life" game is coming, I mean...where's my "Main Menu" option?

If life were a video game, we'd be trapped in AFALL HOM with no way to get out. But you could EM Wave Change! YEAH! Personally, I think we're all living in every anime that's existed so far.

So, wait a minute, if life is a video game, can I do ANYTHING from a video game?

YAY THOKFEST.

Cue said:
I'll Begin said:
Also, what framerate do you guys get in RL?

70FPS, hands down.
Isn't that a bit slow for a framerate in RL? Shouln't the FPS be 100, and not 70?

Anyway, if life were a video game, does that mean I am able to jump 10 feet, or be able to do something that can't be done before?

Spin Dash hurts.
Giant talking animals beat up fat people.
Hugging someone hurts them.
Numbers above heads indicate life
Music plays underwater

Chisuun said:
So, wait a minute, if life is a video game, can I do ANYTHING from a video game?

YAY THOKFEST.

I don't think you would like thokking that much...

Thok.gif

Chisuun said:

YAY THOKFEST.
Now you're just plain not making sense. If life were a videogame, then all the weird videogame concepts would seem normal to us.
Perhaps it's completely impossible to do a frontflip in the world that's playing this game, or they're incredibly slow by our standards. Or maybe it's just the technology that gives RL it's fun. Or maybe RL is just a crappy sim game, hence the lack of an apparant hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back