Do you think life is a video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesword221

The man with no plan.
Really. Do you think that life is just a giant game and we are all the puppets of some evil programmers?

Nope. And I only say this because I don't hear people telling me to "tap 'A'" or whatever.

Yeah, except my life counter's all "Ryan x1". Meaning I have 1 life.

I should have 0 lives, though. Considering I need to get a life. :3

mikesword221 said:
Really. Do you think that life is just a giant game and we are all the puppets of some evil programmers?

Um, no. We would not be able to think freely, and we would often have some kind of consistent glitch. You don't find yourself suddenly falling through floors, or finding a sudden wall where there shouldn't be one. Plus, what would be the plot to the game? It would have to be the answer to life and everything, and a game about 42 wouldn't be all that fun.

EDIT: Deja vu is the only glitch I can think of right now.

If it's a videogame, the designers of it suck. I mean, when do I get to shoot bullets out of my hand? Why can't I jump like Mario? Shouldn't have at least three lives? Where the hell is the reset button, anyway?

Blue Warrior said:
If it's a videogame, the designers of it suck. I mean, when do I get to shoot bullets out of my hand? Why can't I jump like Mario? Shouldn't have at least three lives? Where the hell is the reset button, anyway?

Some people would kill to find that reset button...

I can give two kinds of answers here. I can't be bothered being serious (besides the answer will just be a longer version of NO) so I'll just give the joking one:

There are some people down here who play Second Life. But, is there anyone up there who play US as THEIR Second Life?

Also,
I'm sorry to say this, but at the end of your life the main character dies.

I don't think so.
When I eat spicy curry, I just need to drink a gallon of milk.
If I get a hammer, I don't need to grab it with both hands and if I hit someone with it, they don't go flying up...
And if I get shot 20 times, I still die. (or so I'm told)

I'll Begin said:
I can give two kinds of answers here. I can't be bothered being serious (besides the answer will just be a longer version of NO) so I'll just give the joking one:

There are some people down here who play Second Life. But, is there anyone up there who play US as THEIR Second Life?

Also,
I'm sorry to say this, but at the end of your life the main character dies.
Great, you ruined the ending..

lol

Yes life is a game. But even if it isn't, I still pwn n00bs. And OW! My life bar is all blinky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back