Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Kewl, but no tounge?

Like I said, I only made it in 2 minutes. And I'm working from memory here.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Make an HMS skin! I would do it myself, however, I wouldn't be able to test it/use it since my computer can't use OpenGL.
How's this?
player-5.png

EDIT: I fixed the eyes.
Boinciel said:
I already did it for you.

srb20199ug3.png

player.png

Made in 2 minutes, yay.
You missed some details. There is a blue stripe acros the legs, not green, and the mouth is black with a red tounge coming out. THere is also a gold stripe across the hands. The centers of his eyes are red. See:
playa1kt2.png

Boinciel said:
I already did it for you.

srb20200.png

player-1.png

Made in 2 minutes, yay.
Still got a few errors. Th mouth itself is small than what you have, and there is a blue stripe on the legs, not the arms. You alos left off the part on his forehead.

Hm... I changed my md2.dat, and tried making a model edit(that I most likely will not release), but it keeps defaulting to the original model...

sonicfreak94 said:
Hm... I changed my md2.dat, and tried making a model edit(that I most likely will not release), but it keeps defaulting to the original model...
That's why I used Quake Model Editor.
@MikeSword221 Before saving it as md2.dat, at the bottom, select all files, instead of text document.

Ok I'll try then... When I turn it on though(after opening the model) it says "Could not load PCX file: c:/q2play/baseq2/sonic team junior/md2/player.PNG. Using blank skin.". Then comes up with a second message saying "could not load PCX file: c/q2play/baseq2/sonic team junior/player.pcx. Using blank skin."

sonicfreak94 said:
Ok I'll try then... When I turn it on though(after opening the model) it says "Could not load PCX file: c:/q2play/baseq2/sonic team junior/md2/player.PNG. Using blank skin.". Then comes up with a second message saying "could not load PCX file: c/q2play/baseq2/sonic team junior/player.pcx. Using blank skin."
It's supposed to do that. You can always make the directory listed to be able to use the texture while editing, but I just use gourad shading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back