SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (0.X & 1.X)

Old 09-20-2007   #41
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

Sorry I know this is a third post and i dunno ifs its against the rules but i happened to find another one for another boss you could use while i was screwing round on the favs section and i found this. Its catchy so u might like it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/28030
Old 09-24-2007   #42
zck2020

Thanks Joshinator. BTW use the edit button.
Old 09-24-2007   #43
on Edge

Hey, don't you think you're working on too many progects? This could blow up in your face and be like having roboegg all over again.
Old 09-26-2007   #44
zck2020

True, I'll give this project a rest in that case. But, I do have one question for you On Edge. What wads have you released? (It's just that I've noticed your harsh criticism on a ton of wads, yet, you yourself haven't posted any of your own wads. As far as I know.)
Old 09-26-2007   #45
Sonict
Developer

As far as I know, you don't need to be a wad maker to be able to criticize other peoples wads, socs, etc...

Sonict

My YouTube account: http://youtube.com/user/Sonict11
Old 09-26-2007   #46
on Edge

Since you asked, I have released quite a few wads at the begining of my stay of the community. As can be expected, they were generic, poorly done, and easily made.

Since then, everything I've made has been more complicated, and I new better than to release most of my unfinished/scrapped bull floating around. (I've also made some nifty experimental I released SOCs because I can.)

Two of my better (early) works were New Max Speed, and Fear The Sonic, as well as a later revised New Max Speed soc, NMS2. I also fixed a jettyson boss for neo-james, which was 80% my work.

Also, I mostly soc, so thst's where you should look for any of my topics. Currently I'll be experimenting with character wads. Go on IRC and query me for more info.
Old 09-26-2007   #47
zck2020

Touche.

EDIT: I say Touche.
Old 09-26-2007   #48
Chaos Zero 64

zck2020, try to actually make a sentence in your post. Posting one word like that is frowned upon.
Your and You're. Learn the difference.
Old 09-28-2007   #49
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

Man these rules are strict. I am having a hard time keeping up. Though I am doing my best to follow the rules it is difficult. I am likely to have my strike 3 soon. All I can do is wish you good luck and hope for the better. I have learned a few things and I am trying to follow the rules more than ever until my time comes and I make a mistake. Good luck on the mod and I hope you succeed.
Old 09-29-2007   #50
Kaysakado

Well, actually, if you don't get a strike for one week, then you'll "lose" a strike: Say you were Strike 1'd, then you waited a week, and you got banned again, it would be another Strike 1.
Old 09-29-2007   #51
Vash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysakado
Well, actually, if you don't get a strike for one week, then you'll "lose" a strike: Say you were Strike 1'd, then you waited a week, and you got banned again, it would be another Strike 1.
Not one week, two weeks.
For some reason, my connection just disconnected 27 freaking times on August 27th for no reason. (Oh, wow.. XD 27 pings on August 27th)
Old 09-30-2007   #52
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

I knew that. I never got banned until I started trying to help with this mod. It is weird.
Old 10-02-2007   #53
zck2020

That's good to hear that you're trying to keep your nose clean Joshinator. :D

Now, let's get back on topic. :D

:D...:D...:D :D :D :D :D :D :P :D :D :D *SHOT*
Old 10-03-2007   #54
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

Ya we better. Before the Admins have our heads lol. You used that music I sent you yet?
Old 10-03-2007   #55
zck2020

I'm working on it.
Old 10-03-2007   #56
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

Darn he is banned. Lucky for him it is only a strike one. Listen ZCK I will be gone for 2 weeks since I am going to South Carolina. I will attempt to use the laptop when I can but I do not know. Good luck with the mod.
Old 10-09-2007   #57
chaos sonic

Is there lightsabers?
Old 10-09-2007   #58
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos sonic
Is there lightsabers?
I think so. Also I will be checking everyday to see whats up. The laptop here is slow and unruly but I will do what I can to help. South Carolina is hot.

Edit: News about the lightsaber thing. Have you been able to get permission from the author and edit the sword thing to look like a lightsaber? If you want to Chaos Sonic' you can get permission to edit the anime sword and repaint it to look like a lightsaber.
Old 10-09-2007   #59
zck2020

No, sorry. I've just been EXTREAMLY busy with other stuff in my life such as school, trying to set up a web site, and etc. I haven't asked permission yet because I very much doubt Draykon will say yes. Uhhg...On Edge was right, I'm trying to do too many freakin' projects at once! *blows up* Anyway, I'll try to let you know of any progress asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator
anime sword
BTW, no anime! I just don't like 'japanamation' very much.
Old 10-10-2007   #60
joshinator
Knight Of the Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by zck2020
No, sorry. I've just been EXTREAMLY busy with other stuff in my life such as school, trying to set up a web site, and etc. I haven't asked permission yet because I very much doubt Draykon will say yes. Uhhg...On Edge was right, I'm trying to do too many freakin' projects at once! *blows up* Anyway, I'll try to let you know of any progress asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator
anime sword
BTW, no anime! I just don't like 'japanamation' very much.
I know. Thats just what they call it. calm down. Annoy Draykon as much as possible until he lets you lol. Draykon does not like me because of some things I did while I was a noob. See if you get better luck.