100,000th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, when I really think about it, it's dammed scary how long we've been around.

When you really think about it, for the last few years, we've been three zones. Sure, we've had mods, and previews and all that, but when you consider that we've only had three zones in the single player department, and we've come this far, it's amazing.

It's also amazing when you think about our individual histories. Some of the oldbies here-not like me, I mean Digi, Mystic, and of course SSN and Arrow-the ones who've really been around the block-when you think about how long they've been here, it's scary, and it's a real testament that the game and community has held so many people for so long. And even some of the second generation oldbies (as I like to say), me, FF, Spazzo, Ritz, etc., when you think of how much time we've invested in this community and SRB2 itself, I don't think it's a miracle that the community is still alive, it's alive and well because of all of us wanting to continue.

Of course, all this from the guy who drops off the internet more than anyone, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back