Whats your 2nd favorite video game series.....

Whats your 2nd VG series?

• Super Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda

• Final Fantasy

• Metroid

• Halo

• Resident evil (Biohazard)

• Silent hill

• Mega Man (rockman)

• Grand Theft Auto

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metroid first, Zelda second, of the ones listed in the poll. In reality, the Star Control series is my second favorite. Sonic's not really close to my tops.

Definitely Mario, since super mario bros and super mario bros 2 where my first 2 games for my NES (which i regret getting rid of when i got my n64 x_X; so many games lost...).

But aside from my top 2, i also like kirby, zelda, rayman, and well... various others i cant think of at the moment. XD;

Sonic is my 1st favorite, if you had the starcraft series up then I'd pick that one has my 2nd favorite but since that games not up I picked Super Mario as my 2nd favorite.

1. Mario
2. Sonic
3. Legend of Zelda
4. Thief (PC game. Google it.)
5. Gonna hafta get back to ya on that...

1st:Sonic the Hedgehog
2nd:Kingdomhearts and Kingdom hearts 2
3rd:Legend of Zelda
4th:Devil May Cry
5th:Shadow of the Colossus
6th: Viewtiful Joe
7th:Dragonball Z
8th:Megaman X
Crap dead last game:Super Mario

Yeah i hate Mario.

1. Sonic
2. Metroid
3. Pokemon
4. Final Fantasy
5. Devil May Cry (Woot)
6. Guilty Gear

In the shame list:

1. the Newer Super Mario games (they never changed since the first one... only a few changes and that just ain't good enough for me)

Depends on the game my favourite game is Sonic Adventure 2, but i also like tony hawk american waste land, lego star wars 1 ( i want 2 though),super smash bros, zelda, mario,..... in fact most games I play i like even if the games kinda crap like shadow the hedghog i still think its fun to revisit those game and give 'em a 2nd chance. So to answer your question
if i had to pick it would be sonic cause my first video game was Sonic 3 and knuckles for PC. :mrgreen:

camo man said:
Depends on the game my favourite game is Sonic Adventure 2, but i also like tony hawk american waste land, lego star wars 1 ( i want 2 though),super smash bros, zelda, mario,..... in fact most games I play i like even if the games kinda crap like shadow the hedghog i still think its fun to revisit those game and give 'em a 2nd chance. So to answer your question
if i had to pick it would be sonic cause my first video game was Sonic 3 and knuckles for PC. :mrgreen:

Well, I kinda messed up this topic but, its really about your 2nd favorite games series, not your favorite games.

I thought this topic was dead..... i guess not

RgxSuperSonic said:
camo man said:

Well, I kinda messed up this topic but, its really about your 2nd favorite games series, not your favorite games.

I thought this topic was dead..... i guess not
Oh so sorry then my scond fav series would be *drum roll*
tie with: Tony hawk, Lego star wars
...i guess

i dont really have rankings for what i like more that others so ill just list all the series i like.

Sonic the hedgehog
Mario
Megaman X (i dont really like Megaman Zero too much)
Kingdomhearts
Finaly fantasy
Metroid
and many others that i cant recall now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back