Whats your 2nd favorite video game series.....

Whats your 2nd VG series?

• Super Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda

• Final Fantasy

• Metroid

• Halo

• Resident evil (Biohazard)

• Silent hill

• Mega Man (rockman)

• Grand Theft Auto

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that I've always liked Sonic above any other game. I mean, there was a point in time where all I had was an NES, but still...I loved the Sonic games then. I'd have to say that Pokemon games are my second choice, though, followed by Mario.

This topic fails since it lacks Monster Rancher and Pokemon.

Sadly, I don't have a general favourite series. I really play a game and enjoy it, if I like the series, I'll play the other games in the series.

This topic fails because it doesn't have kirby's dreamland. Anyways, My second favorite videogame series is sonic the hedgehog. Numeral uno is Kirby, here. I started with him, and I stick to his games to this day; I haven't been dissapointed by a kirby game yet, and I don't think that's going to change any time soon.

1. Kingdom Hearts(Above everything I've ever played in my life.)
2. Metroid Prime
3. MegaMan Battle Network
4. Sonic the Hedgehog
5. Pokemon
6. Halo
7. Quake
8. The Legend of Zelda
9. Mario

That pretty much takes the cake. :D

give me a break guys, i can't edit the poll... thats why i said if your favorite series isnt there then, explain what is your 2nd favorite...
please dont say this topic failed or wrong...

RgxSuperSonic said:
give me a break guys, i can't edit the poll
Um, yeah you can. Click the "edit" button on your first post. :/
Why did you even bother with a poll? There's too many games out there for a poll.

Pikmin is so underrated. :(

...Meh, that was my first favorite anyway. I choose Super Mario.

Shuffle said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
give me a break guys, i can't edit the poll
Um, yeah you can. Click the "edit" button on your first post. :/
Why did you even bother with a poll? There's too many games out there for a poll.

noo, you dont understand, when i go to edit, it wont let me edit the poll like it did before

My top five

1:Sonic (I regretted saying the bottom one is the best)
2:Tony Hawks
3:Mario
4:Zelda
5:Eyetoy Series (Don't insult me thank you)

Second favourite, eh? Well... my first favourite would be Hoshi no Kirby, but I won't talk about that then.

My second favourite series (sheesh, these favourites lists are really hard to boil down more often than not) would be Kaze no Klonoa. I have played only the GBA titles but they are quite amusing - simplistic but entertaining when I don't need to indulge myself with so much story and dialogue (Klonoa Heroes had a ton of that, though...). I don't care much for the grade system in Dream Champ Tournament but everything else was just pure fun, and even in the second game I had trouble figuring out how to get past certain puzzles (even to the point of getting frustrated over it, but uh... I'll save that for later, jor).

Oh, and as for Sonic...? Give me a break; that strange thing isn't even on my top ten.

Sonic, then Metroid all the way.

But who are you to say that everyone likes Sonic as their most fav?

furyhunter600 said:
Sonic, then Metroid all the way.

But who are you to say that everyone likes Sonic as their most fav?

i was just kidding, since this is a sonic forum and all....

but i think ive chosen my second favorite series and i pick......
*drum roll
*another drum roll
*cricket noises
*final drum roll

I choose Resident evil...

Edit: ive enjoyed resident evil from the start and not RE4..
even though RE4 is awesome, i loved how the other games used to scare the living crap outta me.. and the funny voice acting...
(jill...there...is...horrible...demons.....*ouch!) :mrgreen:

I probably most likely wouldve pick Legend of zelda if it wasnt for the fact that the company disappointed me with wind waker and not even make the sequel, and the fact that they kept delaying twilight princess....
but dont get me wrong, i love legend of zelda and twilight princess is sure going to beat the crap with most games out there.

out of the ones listed above;

1.mario
2.biohazard (re)

but since the forum is 'rate your second favorite' i voted for biohazard

but for my favorite not out of this forum:

1. Jedi Knight: DF2
2. Resident Evil 4
3. other resident evil games
4. other jedi knight games

although mario is my favorite platformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back