skin command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I type in the skin command in the console (skin sonic for example) it doesnt do anything whatsoever. Any clue whats going on?

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
Dammit, then how am I supposed to get the Super Shadow wad to work in single player?

You're using 1.09.2, aren't you? Update to .3 and ditch the n00bs, also the Super Shadow WAD will work.

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
It says "a wad file was not found or not valid" but it still started up and there was no music

You are missing music.dta, my friend. Download (install) 1.09.2, then (install) 1.09.3.36, then (install) 1.09.3.41.

nope im not and ive moved everything together and it stopped giving me that message and instead said 'file has been corrupt or modified: srb2.srb'(after that theres this really long lin of random numbers and letters and it says that for both the 3's)

Actually I figured out that it works if you turn on devmode in single player

but I have a few questions about the S_SKIN when making a wad

1)how do you get allowsuper to work cause I can't?
2)what are actionspd, mindash, maxdash, and waterskip?

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
2)what are actionspd, mindash, maxdash, and waterskip?
What do they sound like? Sounds like the speed of your thok/fly/glide move, the minimum spindash speed, the maximum spindash speed, and the ability to skip on water.
Though I don't know for sure, that's probably what they do. These things are generally named to be self-explainitory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back