• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
as a reward, iif you help me make this wad, l will draw your favorite sonic characther or a fan characther just for you..

OH OH! PICK ME! *Two hours later*, PICK MEEE!

Actually, you don't need to make it smaller, just give it the HIRES flag. It would make halve the sprites size and look nicer than halving it yourself. :P
Anyways, this looks really great. Finish it XP

Draykon said:
I'd help if I could use XWE on this computer. ><
Anyway, last time we saw sprites this awesome they turned out to be takin from a ripped spritesheet... You didn't do that did you?

:( no one believes me... *turns around and cries

no i didnt rip these i drew these in a program called Macromedia flash
this is my own artwork. and who said no?? lol

RgxSuperSonic said:
well actually its a suggestion "if people want a nextgen sonic wad" so, i think this does belong here.
Ah, okay then, but just to let you know, that all of SRB2's sprites where handmade.

KingofFlames said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
well actually its a suggestion "if people want a nextgen sonic wad" so, i think this does belong here.
Ah, okay then, but just to let you know, that all of SRB2's sprites where handmade.

i believe that the tails sprites were hand made knuckles looks like he was ripped off a game and some of sonic's sprites were drawn but i dont believe all sonic sprites were hand made because they look exact to sonic xtreme.

RgxSuperSonic said:
KingofFlames said:
RgxSuperSonic said:

i believe that the tails sprites were hand made knuckles looks like he was ripped off a game and some of sonic's sprites were drawn but i dont believe all sonic sprites were hand made because they look exact to sonic xtreme.

1. The Sonic sprites wer hand drawn, but based on the Sonic Xtreme ones.

2. You really should check your messages.

Yaaaay! *Does a dance*. Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Keep saying this with me!

InuYasha said:
Yaaaay! *Does a dance*. Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho! Keep saying this with me!

........(insert comment here)

anyways... do you know how to use XWE?

InuYasha said:
I'll start working on the super form. ^_^

actually, i wanted to work on the super form >_< lol

well, what i really wanted for you to do was to take a some samples of the sprites and make a test wad and see how it comes out..

ill send you the samples ASAP

supaformfp1.jpg

All hail da super form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back