Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firelaserbeam, you simply can't tell me that the only reason I haven't ever seen you on mIRC was because you thought you couldn't use mIRC after the trial expired. :roll:

Andy said:
brianv said:
I'm glad noones friends with me!!!! :cry:

Maybe you should play in more SRB2 netgames...? Or get IRC and find someone who's nice and has common interests?
I do play netgames sometimes, it's just I don't have every single mod everyone uses.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Heh I still have the list right here, full of friends and buddies.

Long list

And like all friends, sometimes I have arguments with *some* of them, but it's important to try to forget about it and start all over, as friends should all do.

And with a list this big, I'm sure I haven't missed anyone.

Dangit, how could I forget CZ64? Edited.

My list of friends:

CZ64.
Hotdog003.
Flame. (AIM Buddy)
Dark Mystic.
SkronedShadow. (AIM Buddy)
SSNTails. (AIM Buddy)
Darkest Brad. (AIM Buddy)
OmegaHedgehog. (I love Death by pixel)
Zeshiro. (He Updated My riku wad)
Sam (AIM Buddy)
JJames
SuperSonic117
RgxSuperSonic
Digiku (AIM Buddy)

6 of my friends Are AIM Buddies.

Halo is just STUPID. There's really nothing special about it. Prey and UT2004 are FAR better choices when it comes to multiplayer.

FoxBlitzz said:
Halo is just STUPID. There's really nothing special about it. Prey and UT2004 are FAR better choices when it comes to multiplayer.
Have you ever played halo?

Oh yeah, i also think there are more people playing sonic than halo, am i right?
I mean, sonic IS more popular is it?

EDIT: Let's just get back on topic.

FoxBlitzz said:
I wouldn't say that it's STUPID. But FoxBlitzz is right, Halo is an average game, there are MUCH better games out there. UT and Ghost Recon come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back