SRB2RPG: Currently under work by CZ64...

Do you think SRB2-RPG should be made?

• I dont mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• HELL NO!! THIS IS JUNK!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will I need? Like, frontal and side pics of RoboAshura's head?

Spazzo said:
i made the overworld for him ^.^

Yah...
pathetic5nx.png

Screen1: ...lol, didn't expect that.
Screen2: This is spazzo's ...job... on the OW
Screen3: I'm sure mystic'll be happy/not to see this. :P
Screen4: And spazzo doesn't know how to use ENTER.

*sigh*
Okay people, I know I've exited you all and that, but there is one thing you must understand.

I AM NOT A DRONE.

I'm working on my rpg as a main priority. I will work on this one when mine is done.

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said I'd make an SRB2 rpg... but I don't think i was fully concious atm. Until my rpg is complete, I may/maynot work on this one. And no begging. I began the rpg, I can finish it if I feel evil enough(in a bad way).

Spazzo: Do what you wish with the RPG. You can make the whole thing if you want, but i suggest reading the FAQ over at least once and playing a few RPG's to see do's and don't's of rpg making.

*cough temperary lock *cough*

ZTaimat said:
Spazzo said:
i made the overworld for him ^.^

Yah...
pathetic5nx.png

Screen1: ...lol, didn't expect that.
Screen2: This is spazzo's ...job... on the OW
Screen3: I'm sure mystic'll be happy/not to see this. :P
Screen4: And spazzo doesn't know how to use ENTER.

*sigh*
Okay people, I know I've exited you all and that, but there is one thing you must understand.

I AM NOT A DRONE.

I'm working on my rpg as a main priority. I will work on this one when mine is done.

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said I'd make an SRB2 rpg... but I don't think i was fully concious atm. Until my rpg is complete, I may/maynot work on this one. And no begging. I began the rpg, I can finish it if I feel evil enough(in a bad way).

Spazzo: Do what you wish with the RPG. You can make the whole thing if you want, but i suggest reading the FAQ over at least once and playing a few RPG's to see do's and don't's of rpg making.

*cough temperary lock *cough*

I was fooling around with the thing, I never intended for you to use that!
:P
Silly ZTaimat, im gunna edit those mistakes.
I made it so confusing just to be silly :P
If I must, I'll edit it out.

EDIT: Ok, you want something good?
Beta battle screens!
31jf.png

14bf.png

28uy.png

hey, is it too late for me to be in the game? :oops:
flamerpg9yj.png

(i credited masterkirby)

and this is my face set

im currently trying to fit Blaze the cat in the Game I AM
making

EDIT: i forgot to add Sistastics

1) Name - Flame
2) Class - Warrior
HP-90
MP-60
ATK-50
DEF-55
SPD-45
(i dont know what INT is)
3) Element - Fire
4) Title - Hedgehog
5) Weapon - Sword
6) Skills - Fireball

I think a plot twist should happen right at the end where after Spazzo defeats Mystic, FuriousFox shows up and bans him from existence.

Actually, when I first saw this topic, I thought about making myself a part of a sidequest, where you go to rescue the kingdom of #srb2fun from its evil tyranny. I think I would make a good sidequest boss.

Actually, I think he's taking it from that little #srb2fun wiki-like thing we had.

Can I be not only a reoccurring rival, but also join the hero, like Sonic3&Knuckles?

• Strength= lv.96
    Speed= infinite
    Attack= lv.96
    Flight= glide rate in battle and field, infinite in event
    Killing machine-ness= MWAHAHAHAAHAHA! KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    anything else= automatically i'd say lv.64

Chaoman said:
Can I be not only a reoccurring rival, but also join the hero, like Sonic3&Knuckles?

• Strength= lv.96
    Speed= infinite
    Attack= lv.96
uh...no

Spazzo said:
Chaoman said:

• Strength= lv.96
    Speed= infinite
    Attack= lv.96
uh...no

That was fast, Spazzo! You stay out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spazzo! :evil:

I'm sure we did to, but, if you've got stats like that, then how the hell is it possible to defeat?

I don't get something...When you play you walk around as Spazzo's Character, right?And when you fight you have your own character battling,or do you just play as spazzo through the whole thing I'm cunfuzed...

You could make like a online version were the onltime your grouped with someone is when they are close to you by three blocks,or you can have a quick profile looker to see what they have and ask them to group that would work right,I mean there could be missions or something to finish and anyone can beat the boss butt if you beat it it'll say something like.."Thats just a Holigram"So others can still kill em..

1) Name - Kiro
2) Class - Dark warrior
HP- 70
MP- 50
ATK- 24
DEF- 22
SPD- 20
INT- 20
3) Element - Darkness
4) Title - Young warrior
5) Weapon - Sword,shield,short knife
6) Skills - Dark Chaos, minor heal(Heals 10 hp,)

Um, the places for heros who are accompianing me are filled up.
Start looking for boss spots, guys.

Well Spazzo is the one who does all the talking without a bottle of water with him, but in the pause menu you choose "order" and then rearange the order of it. With it, someone else could walk around instead of Spazzo, but he still speaks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back