SRB2RPG: Currently under work by CZ64...

Do you think SRB2-RPG should be made?

• I dont mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• HELL NO!! THIS IS JUNK!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo: Yep, I'm happy now. The rpg is going to begin being made. :)

KoF: Yep, it was more than twice the size of a normal face. I had to half to size and use paint to fix it up a little. Still need a character set, or I'll make one myself... and It'll be female :twisted:

HyperShadow2: I need your stats and a face set. Unless you don't want to be character # 2...

EDIT:

Ritz: lol. final bosses are always hard, but if the player trains like a madman long enough, he IS bound to beat it. You want the 'Satan' Monster sprite? :wink: Also, maybe Mystic could come in after a rival-fight with Chaoman and drag him away? :mrgreen:

Ritz said:
I figured I'd be better suited to bartender duty, but okay, final boss works. Just make me really, really hard. I do not wish for Spazzo to win. ;(

Also, if Spazzo dies at the end, that would be great. Because, y'know, you can't let Spazzo just win like that. And Mystic should be a summon, what with the tsunami sweatdrops and all.

Such a sad ending... :cry:
In fact, it might be a _good_ one, if Ritz dies along with me.
Think of it as in I _think_ ive beaten you after all the hussle, and wham! one last shot, and he brings me down with him
The final boss has be be in Prismatic Angel Zone :P
And yes, Ritz being able to summon Mystic once and a while should work. Make em hard.

KingofFlames said:
I'm going up against ya too ya know :twisted:
Okay, fine. You can die with him.

ZTaimat said:
You want the 'Satan' Monster sprite? :wink:
Can't you take my avatar, fix it up and use it in the game? Or I could try fixing it, just tell me what it needs. (Background color, file format, size, etc.)

Spazzo said:
Such a sad ending... :cry:
In fact, it might be a _good_ one, if Ritz dies along with me.
Think of it as in I _think_ ive beaten you after all the hussle, and wham! one last shot, and he brings me down with him
The final boss has be be in Prismatic Angel Zone :P
And yes, Ritz being able to summon Mystic once and a while should work. Make em hard.
And we should all be in "Super Forms" :P

Ritz said:
ZTaimat said:
You want the 'Satan' Monster sprite? :wink:
Can't you take my avatar, fix it up and use it in the game? Or I could try fixing it, just tell me what it needs. (Background color, file format, size, etc.)

You really want to be a fox wearing a shirt as the final boss instead of SATAN!?

.. lemme post a screenshot of satan to change your mind.

EDIT:
nxq6vl.png

You dont want to be him?

ZTaimat said:
You really want to be a fox wearing a shirt as the final boss instead of SATAN!?
But of course.

Alternatively, I could be a secret boss of some sort. Those are always fun.

Ritz said:
ZTaimat said:
But of course.

Alternatively, I could be a secret boss of some sort. Those are always fun.

Well, if you want to be a secret boss guarding some uber-rare item... sure, why not.

Mystic or SNNTails can be the final Boss. :twisted:

EDIT:

Now, where does everyone think the story should begin?

1) Spazzo @ home
2) Spazzo Exploring a Cave
3) Spazzo On GFZ1 ... RM2K3 style

EDIT2:
Ah crap, I'm getting the dreaded WRITERS BLOCK!! (On both my RPG and this one...) ...I'm done for today, I need some sleep.

If there's a space still open...

1. Joe "Blitzz"
2. Alien Hunter
HP-80
MP-55
ATK-25
DEF-21
SPD-35
INT-20
3. Fire, Lightning
4. Male Fox
5. Magic bracelets, wand, multi-mode laser rifle if applicable (He's stuck in a dimension warp)
6. Black Magic

And I suppose you can use my kind-of-maybe oldish avatar thing:

JoeHeadSmall50.png

I'll make an overworld sprite shortly.

And for the question on the story, I pick 3 because it's SRB2-ish.

Or maybe have him start in one of the houses in GFZ1.

It seems that Supershadow2 never posted anything that he really needs, like a charas, so take his place :P
And also, Ztaimat, i DO have my charas done, take that offa my name :P

EDIT I pick 3 or 1, either or is fine.
EDIT2: Mystic _has_ to be the final boss. SSNTails can be some reoccouring old wizard dude who gives you powers every now or then.

Spazzo said:
It seems that Supershadow2 never posted anything that he really needs, like a charas, so take his place :P
And also, Ztaimat, i DO have my charas done, take that offa my name :P

EDIT I pick 3 or 1, either or is fine.
EDIT2: Mystic _has_ to be the final boss. SSNTails can be some reoccouring old wizard dude who gives you powers every now or then.

-Sorry bout that, I forgot about it.

-Thats true... You got 1 more day to post your stats and a faceset 'Supershadsy'

-I think I'll have to go with 1. I'm not about to make an SRB2 chipset for different SRB2 zones. Besides, the only 'srb2' part of it really is who's in it.

-I think I'll have SNNTails be some random guy who appears once in each town and sells out hints :P. As for Mystic, I'll just need to make a characterset that resembles his avatar. His monster sprite... I dont know yet.

Chaoman: DO YOU EVEN READ THE WHOLE TOPIC BEFORE POSTING!? lol. Your already in it, un-volenteered.

I wanna be a bartender :E

Oh, and need any help writing the game and/or coming up with little things for the NPCs to say? I can help out. Just with that though, I'm too busy to really help with anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back