SRB2RPG: Currently under work by CZ64...

Do you think SRB2-RPG should be made?

• I dont mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• HELL NO!! THIS IS JUNK!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
Hello all SRB2ers!!

Its the topic you've been waiting for! I'm gonna Make an RPG on RM2K3 for you all to enjoy! And guess what? You can all have a chance to be in it!!

now then, please state your character's name and position as well as a png file from http://charas-project.net/ for you to look like.

NOTES:

1) The classes, Skills, ect. will all be default, the currency unit will be rings.

2) If you want to be a fifth or sixth game-character, wait for the 'boss' positions to be filled.

3) If you want to be a boss, state your ELEMENT (fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, ice, holy or dark) and any aditional skills.

4) Also if you want to be a boss, give a brief detail of your 'domain'.

---------------------

I hope this turns out to be good! I'll begin a new project asap.

ALSO:

1) If someone could make a title screen for the game, That'll really, REALLY help. The size should be EXACTLY 320x240.

2) If anyone wants to make a banner, feel free to do so. It'll help advertize.

---CHARACTER CREATION---

For those of you who want to be one of the characters that join the hero,
Fill out the below and post it.

1) Name: 16 character max

2) Class: Make up a 'class' name and the level 1 statistics for it. 16 charactermax. Put down your 6 level 1 stats. (HP, MP, ATK, DEF, SPD, INT). The level 1 stats can be a maximum of 50 and a minimum of 5. HP maximum is 100. MP minimum is 0

3) Element: Fire, water, earth, wind, lightining, ice, holy or dark. You may pick 2 at the most.

4) Title: This can be your gender, age, or whatever you want. (16 character maximum.)

5) Weaponry: what weapons your character can use. Swords, axes, throwing knives, boomerangs... Anything midevil-ish is preferren... (so, no guns. Spin dash MAYBE...)

6) Skills: Can your character cast spells or use special techs? pick one from the list below.

-Black magic: Will learn spells determined by the element(s) you chose as well as a few status changing spells

-White magic: Will learn healing spells, reviving spells, ect.

-Special Techs: These are a modifacation of your selected element(s) to deal less damage that magic would, but it costs 0 MP for each tech and the techs may inflict a status change.

EXAMPLE CHARACTER:

1) Name - Zach
2) Class - Magic Swordsman
HP- 70
MP- 50
ATK- 24
DEF- 22
SPD- 20
INT- 20
3) Element - Fire/wind
4) Title - Half-Dragon
5) Weapon - Swords
6) Skills - Black Magic

(note that this is my exact same character off of my RPG :P)

Please type out the 'EXAMPLE' with your statistics NEATLY.

1) Hypershadsy (stfu, it's my email)
2) Spin Team 100 EXP for level-up
3) Dark, Lightning
4) Male
5) Chaos Emerald AND/OR Rocket Shoes

15325_1117094821.PNG

I'll be the one on the bottom middle-right.

Re: SRB2 RPG: Beginning the game...

XD!!!!
Somebody took my idea :P

Anyways, Ill help, if i get to be a main character :P

This is what i think would work:
ZTaimat said:
--Characters--
Main Character: Spazzo
Other Character1: Mystic
Other Character2: Bigboi
Other Character3: CZ64
--BOSSES--
Boss1: Regular Eggman
Boss2: Upgraded Eggman
Boss3: Metal Sonic
Boss4: Silver Sonic
Boss5: Upgraded once more eggman
Boss6: Final eggman (Super sonic battle?)
FINALBOSS: RITZ
(seriously, it would be uber)

hmmm... thats a good idea spazzo, only I expected Eggman to be in it only once or twice while a few of you guys got the chance to be on the bad guy team.

NOTE: I've editied the 'character creation' post because Supershadow2 put down his exp differently...

and there is a new part of the 'character creation' involving which type of skills the character would learn.

Spazzo:
You can be the main character if you post a characterset link :roll:

Also note:
As i posted in the first post of this topic, There can be more than 4 playable characters. If all the characters and boss spaces are full, more spaces will open depending on who wants to be what.

--I have edited the main list in the 1st post, go look--

Title Page:
title5ff.png

Hold on, ill create a character thing :P
For my character set...you know in RPG maker XP, the first fighter? the orange one?
Ill be that dude.
Post a picture of his overworld sprites to make sure you know what im talking about
Also, i have a custom battle sprite that I want, to replace the currect battle sprite, let me just upload it...
EDIT: I didn't know what size was best, so i made 3 copies: small, medium, and large:
small6vy.png

medium0vg.png

big2zp.png

You choose which one is best for a battle picture :P
Also, I have a custom Faceset i'd like to use:
face1yx.png

The main character has priority, after all :mrgreen:

EDIT2: I never had even thought it would be that big X_X Oh well, you might have some use for it later on, mabye as a "YOU BEAT THE GAME" sorta screen.
Anybody else gunna join the team? ^_^
EDIT3: Also, for my powertype thingies, Im hero and electricity, as well as fighter, and main player.

EDIT4: 0_0;; Quite alot of edits...anyways...I have a few good ideas for the game:
  • At times, uses SRB2 textues/music
  • There can be a shop, located in the little brick house in GFZ1 :P
  • Final stage on prismatic angel?
  • Some of the bosses/enemies can be banned users, like shadowsfollower and Zash.
  • If Mystic joins the team, he can have a "lock" command to make the enemy unable to do anything for about 2-3 turns ~_^
  • Cameo appearances of other people here. Mabye you can have there be a pub in the "town" with like some people talking about people from the chatrooms/message board.
  • Some weapons can be subsituted for weapon rings :P
  • All of the items are item boxes.
  • All the shields could have a purpose, like Water shield = defend from water attacks, electricity shield = gain more money, defend from electric attacks, armegeddon shield = big boom, hurts everybody including teammates a little.
  • AJ can be some old wizard dude who gives you powers :mrgreen:
  • ...i think im going really overboard, am i? :(

Spazzo said:
Title Page:
title5ff.png

Hold on, ill create a character thing :P
For my character set...you know in RPG maker XP, the first fighter? the orange one?
Ill be that dude.

1) Nice title screen (^^,) Kinda obvious :P

2) This is not for RPG maker XP!! its for rpg maker 2003! Use charas!

Now to create you...

EDIT: Heres 2 screenys using spazzos' stuff

nx80o7.jpg

Highly unoriginal and the title screen menu blocks off the title... anyone elese have a title screen? :P

nx81s2.jpg

I had to trim the face you gave a little bit, but it looks fine.

Spazzo said:
[*] Cameo appearances of other people here. Mabye you can have there be a pub in the "town" with like some people talking about people from the chatrooms/message board.
That is so going to be me.

Name: Silver Sonic(you could use a mock Metal Sonic drawing or something...)(for a faceset: rip Metal Sonic's Sonic 3 head.)
class:Dark Mage
statistics: 170exp to level up to level2
Elements:Dark, Fire

Roboashura said:
Spazzo, the G is backwards.
Drat, knew i made a mistake :P
...Chaos, who must you be so mean? :(
I want somebody else, like ST218, Mystic, SRB2-Playah, Digiku, etc. to join. Just me and other "people" wont do it for me :\.

Also, for my chara:
chara1bl.png

Use the orange-haired guy on the left. Thats me :mrgreen:

KingofFlames said:
Name: Silver Sonic(you could use a mock Metal Sonic drawing or something...)(for a faceset: rip Metal Sonic's Sonic 3 head.)
class:Dark Mage
statistics: 170exp to level up to level2
Elements:Dark, Fire

... go read my character creation post AGAIN and try again. look at the EXAMPLE. make sure yours look just like the example only with your stuff.

Spazzo said:
Roboashura said:
Spazzo, the G is backwards.
Drat, knew i made a mistake :P
...Chaos, who must you be so mean? :(
I want somebody else, like ST218, Mystic, SRB2-Playah, Digiku, etc. to join. Just me and other "people" wont do it for me :\.

Also, for my chara:
chara1bl.png

Use the orange-haired guy on the left. Thats me :mrgreen:
Nice. Now i just need your stats and I'll begin making the actual game.

--New section added on character list, go look.--

My char:
1) Name - Silver Sonic
2) Class - Dark Mage
HP- 90
MP- 105
ATK- 10
DEF- 25
SPD- 15
INT- 30
3) Element - Dark/Fire
4) Title - Dark Mage
5) Weapon - Staffs/Shortswords
6) Skills - Black Magic
7) Special Skills: Dark
apperance: what I said last time. He looks kinda like the Sonic Heroes Metal Sonic(NOT Metal Overlord)

edit: sorry about last post.

edit2: could our characters have some sort of Super Form? like my Dark Mage transforms into a Chaos Mage when he's a higher level?

KingofFlames said:
My char:
1) Name - Silver Sonic
2) Class - Dark Mage
HP- 90
MP- 105
ATK- 10
DEF- 25
SPD- 15
INT- 30
3) Element - Dark/Fire
4) Title - Dark Mage
5) Weapon - Staffs/Shortswords
6) Skills - Black Magic
7) Special Skills: Dark
apperance: what I said last time. He looks kinda like the Sonic Heroes Metal Sonic(NOT Metal Overlord)

edit: sorry about last post.

edit2: could our characters have some sort of Super Form? like my Dark Mage transforms into a Chaos Mage when he's a higher level?

...Much better. But please supply a character set of your own made off of Charas. As well as a face set. I'm not putting together everything myself(well, not character-wise anyway).

EDIT: KingofFlames, your character has been made. I just need the characterset and faceset.

1) Name - Spazzo
2) Class - Fighter
HP- 100
MP- 60
ATK- 50
DEF- 35
SPD- 30
INT- 45
3) Element - Electricity
4) Title - King of the Spazz's
5) Weapon - Swords, Magic, Thunder rod
6) Skills - Magic...thunder...lightning...that kinda stuff.
Happy? :P

faceset7er.jpg
A faceset, if it's too big, you could resize it. Though, I'm not sure if I could find a Sonic Heroes sprite sheet for Metal Sonic.....

I figured I'd be better suited to bartender duty, but okay, final boss works. Just make me really, really hard. I do not wish for Spazzo to win. ;(

Also, if Spazzo dies at the end, that would be great. Because, y'know, you can't let Spazzo just win like that. And Mystic should be a summon, what with the tsunami sweatdrops and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back