Ah, now THIS is what SRB2 needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...funny...now if only respawning instantly would work in real life...Hmmmm...That's it! *Builds a machine consisting of a paperclip, glue, and a waffle and tests it out*

SUICIDE exists. Try this:

ALIAS "suicide" "CHANGETEAM 0; CHANGETEAM 1; SAY /me has killed himself"

DimensionWarped? Was that the game that required a computer that was less than 15 minutes old to run? I might not be able to play it, then, with my '98 PC and 4MB GFX card.

Was that the game that required a computer that was less than 15 minutes old to run? I might not be able to play it, then, with my '98 PC and 4MB GFX card.
No, that was Half-Life 2 at its max settings. DimensionWarped runs fairly well on MY comp, despite my GFX card being a crappy integrated Intel thing.

(And FYI, HL2 runs pretty well on lesser computers, too... I'm thinking of upgrading to a Radeon 9200 so I can play the game period while saving up for an awesome computer, because A) it's cheap, and B) it's the latest PCI card to come out that's any good.)

Well, it looks great, but... Where do I download it? I mean, what file am I looking for in the directory?

It's the .rar file there. But, you'll need winrar, or some other program that works with rar files.

I'm having trouble running it. When I used the .exe, I get this window with naught but blackness, and music plays. Nothing else happens.
What do I do?

I played it...a little slow on my computer....but that may be because of the AWSOME GRAPHICS!!! How'd they make this?

Also, how'd you make sonic orange?

They used the Torque engine for Dimension Warped.
Other games built off this engine are Tribes 2 and Planetside, both awesome games :).

Edit: I just played the demo.. and I'm kinda dissapointed.
It still plays exactly the same as was originally intended and Sonic doesn't even stick to the ground when going over slopes. >.<
You'd think after all this time it'd be more than a simple Model change..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back