Arid Canyon Zone Guitar Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

daiches99

I don't know about you, but I really love the Arid Canyon Zone music. I was wondering whether I could see the original tabs so as to be able to play it on my acoustic guitar?

Hey, I might like them too. I could persuade my Dad to try to play them, and not tell him that it's video game music until he masters it. That would be so funny.

My dad was in the band NIGHTSHARKS, Terry Cooper, so I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, I'll get started on this straight away!!!!!
Actually, right after this morning's operation. GRR!

Any chance you guys could also provide the sheet music in a format which is printable without special programs?

I like Egg Rock song. Act 2. I just love it. I will pay some gospel singers to sing(that voices in the song), and an e-guitar. :)

Just to show how much I care about y´all, I will paste here the main guitar tab and save your precious time:

E|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------------------------------------|---------------------------|
B|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------------------------------------|---------------------1-----|
G|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------------------------------------|-------0---1-----3---------|
D|--------|--------|--------|--------|-----------------1-----3--------1-----|-3-------------------------|
A|--------|--------|--------|--------|-1-----3-----4------------------------|---------------------------|
D|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------------------------------------|---------------------------|

E|-1--------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------------|
G|------------0---------------|-------------------------------|--------------------------------0---|
D|------------------3-----1---|-3---------3-------------------|-----------------1-----3------------|
A|----------------------------|-----------------3-----3-------|-1-----3-----4----------------------|
D|----------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------------|

E|--------------------------------------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------1----------|---------------------------|---------------------------|
G|-------0------1-----1-----3----3--------------1---|-------1-----3-----1-------|-0-----1---0---------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------|---------------------------|---------------3-----1-----|
A|--------------------------------------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|

E|----------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------|
B|----------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------|
G|-----------1----------------|---------------------------------|-1----1--------------------|
D|-3-------------3--------1---|-3-----1-------------------1-----|--------------1------------|
A|-8--------------------------|-----------3---------3-----------|-------------------1-------|
D|----------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------|

E|-------------|--------------|---------------------------|-------------|-------1-----1-----1-----1-----1---|
B|-------------|--------------|-------------------1-------|-------------|-----------------------------------|
G|-------------|--------------|-------------1-------------|-3-----------|-----------------------------------|
D|-------------|--------------|-3-------------------------|-------------|-----------------------------------|
A|-3-----------|-1------4-----|---------------------------|-------------|-----------------------------------|
D|-------------|--------------|---------------------------|-------------|-----------------------------------|

E|------1-----1-----1--------------|-1---------------------------------|---------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------4-----|-------4-----4---------1-----------|-1-------1-------1---4-----1-----------|
G|---------------------------------|-------------5---------------3-----|---------------------------------3-----|
D|---------------------------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------|

E|-----------------------------|-1-------1--------1-----1-----1-----|-1---------------------------------|
B|-1---------4-----4-----4-----|------------------------------------|-------4-----1---------------1-----|
G|-----------------------------|------------------------------------|-----------------------3-----------|
D|-----------------------------|------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------|------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------|------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|

E|------------------------|---------------------------|--------------------|------------------------|
B|-1--------1---------1---|---------------------------|------------1-------|------------------------|
G|--------------3---------|-1---------1-----1---------|--------------------|-3----------1-----3-----|
D|------------------------|-----------------------1---|-3------------------|------------------------|
A|------------------------|---------------------------|--------------------|------------------------|
D|------------------------|---------------------------|--------------------|------------------------|

E|-------------------------------|--------------------------------|--------|-------------|
B|-1-----------------------------|--------------------------------|--------|-------------|
G|---------1---------3-----1-----|----------1---------------------|--------|-------------|
D|-------------------------------|-3--------------3-------1-------|--------|------1------|
A|-------------------------------|--------------------------------|-4------|-------------|
D|-------------------------------|--------------------------------|--------|-------------|

E|-------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|--------|
B|-------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|--------|
G|-1-----0---1-----0----1-----0----1-----0---|-3-----1------0-------------------|-1------|
D|-------------------------------------------|--------------------3--------1----|--------|
A|-------------------------------------------|----------------------------------|-3------|
D|-------------------------------------------|-----------------------------1----|-6------|

E|--------|--------------------------------------|---------------------------|-1--------------------------|
B|--------|--------------------------------------|---------------------1-----|----------------------------|
G|--------|--------------------------------------|-------0---1-----3---------|------------0---------------|
D|--------|-----------------1-----3--------1-----|-3-------------------------|------------------3-----1---|
A|--------|-1-----3-----4------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|
D|--------|--------------------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|

E|-------------------------------|------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------|------------------------------------|---------------------------------------1----------|
G|-------------------------------|--------------------------------0---|-------0------1-----1-----3----3--------------1---|
D|-3---------3-------------------|-----------------1-----3------------|--------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------3-----3-------|-1-----3-----4----------------------|--------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------|------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|

E|---------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|
B|---------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|
G|-------1-----3-----1-------|-0-----1---0---------------|-----------1----------------|
D|---------------------------|---------------3-----1-----|-3-------------3--------1---|
A|---------------------------|---------------------------|-8--------------------------|
D|---------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|

E|---------------------------------|---------------------------|-------------|--------------|
B|---------------------------------|---------------------------|-------------|--------------|
G|---------------------------------|-1----1--------------------|-------------|--------------|
D|-3-----1-------------------1-----|--------------1------------|-------------|--------------|
A|-----------3---------3-----------|-------------------1-------|-3-----------|-1------4-----|
D|---------------------------------|---------------------------|-------------|--------------|

E|---------------------------|-------------|-------1-----1-----1-----1-----1---|------1-----1-----1--------------|
B|-------------------1-------|-------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------4-----|
G|-------------1-------------|-3-----------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------|
D|-3-------------------------|-------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------|
A|---------------------------|-------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------|
D|---------------------------|-------------|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------|

E|-1---------------------------------|---------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
B|-------4-----4---------1-----------|-1-------1-------1---4-----1-----------|-1---------4-----4-----4-----|
G|-------------5---------------3-----|---------------------------------3-----|-----------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------|-----------------------------|

E|-1-------1--------1-----1-----1-----|-1---------------------------------|------------------------|
B|------------------------------------|-------4-----1---------------1-----|-1--------1---------1---|
G|------------------------------------|-----------------------3-----------|--------------3---------|
D|------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|------------------------|
A|------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|------------------------|
D|------------------------------------|-----------------------------------|------------------------|

E|---------------------------|--------------------|------------------------|-------------------------------|
B|---------------------------|------------1-------|------------------------|-1-----------------------------|
G|-1---------1-----1---------|--------------------|-3----------1-----3-----|---------1---------3-----1-----|
D|-----------------------1---|-3------------------|------------------------|-------------------------------|
A|---------------------------|--------------------|------------------------|-------------------------------|
D|---------------------------|--------------------|------------------------|-------------------------------|

E|--------------------------------|--------|-------------|-------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------|--------|-------------|-------------------------------------------|
G|----------1---------------------|--------|-------------|-1-----0---1-----0----1-----0----1-----0---|
D|-3--------------3-------1-------|--------|------1------|-------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------|-4------|-------------|-------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------|--------|-------------|-------------------------------------------|

E|----------------------------------|--------|--------|
B|----------------------------------|--------|--------|
G|-3-----1------0-------------------|-1------|--------|
D|--------------------3--------1----|--------|--------|
A|----------------------------------|-3------|--------|
D|-----------------------------1----|-6------|--------|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back