sounds.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a certain way to replace sounds(like the Super Sonic theme) but I don't know how so could someone tell me where i can find out or tell me how?

Import the OGG or MIDI with XWE, and you can import MP3s with Lumpmod. If you want to change map music, use O_MAPxxM or D_MAPxxM. O is OGG/MP3, D is MIDI. I can't be bothered to give out the sound list, but someone will.

Thanks, oh and does anyone know what the song that plays during the fight with finalhazard on the 4kids version of sonic x is called?

FoxBlitzz said:
Don't import MP3's! They're evil!

MP3's are almost exactly like OGG files, they just take up more space in wad files, but they play perfectly in games

mangakid said:
Live and Learn.
Hyper_Sonic00 said:
Thanks, oh and does anyone know what the song that plays during the fight with finalhazard on the 4kids version of sonic x is called?
Pay attention, 'kay.

And by the way,
FoxBlitzz said:
...And they're more evil, and not open source, and have licensing issues.
The latter two I can grant you (maybe), but using "they're more evil" to justify why MP3s are "evil" is absolutely pathetic.

Last time I heard it Iwas watching this video (i think it was one of the user Inuyasha's) where he turns Amy into Super Amy

edit: I can't get lumpmod to start. It shows a black window for like 1 millisecond and then it dissappears.

(God I am stupid) edit2: How do you convert soundfiles to MIDIs or OGGs?

Your Edit 1: Me to!
Your Edit 2: I don't exactlly know, but you can search on the forum using the search button. I saw how to do it before on the forums.

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
(God I am stupid) edit2: How do you convert soundfiles to MIDIs or OGGs?
Foxblitzz listed several OGG-converting programs earlier in this topic - a short read would've gotten you that answer. As for MIDI conversions, don't bother. MIDI conversion must be done by hand, the hard way, since anything automated comes out utterly crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back