A New years thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloiC QtB

NINJA WE MADE IT
This is a thread for the coming 2016 year. You can also tell how mush fun you had with 2015. Just think, all the things your already doing this year, like reading this thread ;). Welcome to anotha year ya', Peace out.

2015 was pretty good for me. I reconnected with my mom's side of the family, got the braces I had since 2008 removed, (My teeth are fine. Woo!) got my GED, started and finished a 250+ page novel manuscript, passed an entry test at a local college, my grandmother taught me a million awesome things about cooking, rode one of my aunt and uncle's horses, and I had plenty of little mind-stretching adventures with the dog in the same woods I grew up playing in as a kid.

Heck, I even took my first dive into Android devices for the first time, now that units with a better build quality are more affordable. I was interested in smart phones before, but figured a homebrew-enabled 3DS and a basic cell would have been enough functionality for me. While I still want a 3DS anyway, it won't be for homebrew thanks to Android stuff existing. =P

Overall, I couldn't have imagined a more full, exciting year at the start of 2015. I literally went places and accomplished things that were previously beyond my reach. (It sucks how you need a car to do anything in these urban wastelands! We need more roads for bikes.) I can't thank my family enough for making that possible; can't wait to return the favor once I can stand on my own two feet.

Well 2015 was quite fun. I moved to a small town near a place I used to live, I went to Ontario on an exchange for about 2 weeks, and saw some awesome places, and made some friends that I still chat with on FB. I also saw both Star Trek and Star Wars in theaters with my mum and sister, and I saw Minions during the exchange at one of the last Drive-Ins in Canada. Not to mention I got a PC from my Uncle, which I'm using to type this very post, and I'm grateful that I can learn and do so much more than before. I'm also glad that I got to spend time with my family in general. Hilariously, I almost spent the NYE countdown walking the dog, and might have seen some northern lights running back. I have high hopes for this next year, considering all the places I've been and things I've done. Like .Luke, I couldn't have imagined a more full, exciting year.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back