Rules Addition and Member Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Alrighty, we've had some real problems with this recently, so I've added it directly to the rules now.

The new rule #3 states: "Keep important topics on-topic. In Off-Topic, this can pretty much be ignored, and most topics are not important, but anything with a sticky or otherwise informative should stay on-topic. Also, totally useless posts are also not allowed. Please talk about the ruler of pie somewhere else."

In other words, if you're posting in a forum sticky or a topic talking about a tutorial, serious question, level release, or anything otherwise important, do NOT post idiotic replies that do not add to the conversation or give more information. Truly idiotic posts, that don't even continue the conversation train, are not allowed, period. Basically, if you are going to post in a serious topic, and your post would not contribute, do not submit it. Keep important topics clean.

Also, I did do a member purge, as we've needed it for a while. Any account registered before June 1st that had no posts was removed.

Mystic said:
Also, I did do a member purge, as we've needed it for a while. Any account registered before June 1st that had no posts was removed.

WERE removed, Mystic.

That error sounds more of me than for him, but well, as the rule says, return on-topic...

What will happen with the topics that are stupid (not the posts: the topics)?

Bigboi said:
Mystic said:

WERE removed, Mystic.
No, he's right.

End of side discussion since I'd not like to break Rule #3.

Sik said:
What will happen with the topics that are stupid (not the posts: the topics)?
locked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back