Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

This is a reminder to several members of the community:

Acting stupid or dumb in forums other than Off-Topic is not allowed. This is supposed to be an intelligent forum, so please act that way. If you are incapable of not acting stupid, please stay in Off-Topic or leave. I am getting very tired of the idiotic comments a lot of serious topics are getting from various members of the community.

Even Off-Topic has a threshold for stupidity, so please keep stupid comments to stupid topics, and leave intelligent topics alone. Also, don't post topics with the sole purpose of being stupid. That is not the reason this forum is here.

If you all keep this kind of nonsense up, I will be forced to do more than warn the entire community, so please clean yourselves up on your own. I'd much rather not have to start enforcing common sense on the forums.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Stickies can't be technically bumped, so it's fine. Besides, they're always at the top, anways. :roll:
Six days... A bump, yes, but for the rules... it's still fine (however I'm afraid from post in topic with more than 3 days without nothing new).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back