Off-Topic Forum Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

This forum is NOT for stupid or useless topics. There is no place for random spam on this forum. I did a mass lock of a few topics that had crossed the line, but please prevent this from happening in the future.

In-jokes and humorous image macros are no excuse for having a topic degenerate into "THE PIE IS MINE!!!1".

PIE?!? WHAT PIE? DID SOMEONE SAY 'PIE' IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY?!?!???

Now now, Mystic... I was only joking... *runs*

Is that an example of what not to do?

Yes, that is a PERFECT example of what will get people in trouble.

It's a post with absolutely no use. If you want to talk like that, there are several chat rooms in the Sonic community that cater to that. These forums, however, are not for such conversation.

hotdog003 said:
Is that an example of what not to do?
Yes: the frowning topic. For some reason I never posted there... I dislike that stupid humor... And for the same reason I never make jokes about Mystic's mother... *runs because surely gets everybody making jokes about her*

I read that topic before I joined the forum, it was screwed up.... although I'm stealing a few of those your mom jokes to use in other forums/real life.

Hey, there's always the GeeKeR forum, if need be. It's NOT completely fluffy, but it's just that much fluffier...

Umm... What about the Doom Movie topic? That didn't seem so stupid. It went crazy for a few posts, but we eventually got it back on track.

Actually, that topic WAS pretty on-topic around the lock... I can't say as it was never too off-topic, though; that flaming letter's not easy to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back