Nothing mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Member purge. Nothing interesting, move along.

If you wondered where your account went, remember that you won't keep an account if it doesn't have at least 1 post.

Why do so many people join if they aren't gonna post? Do they join so many MBs that they can't keep track of all of them? Do they not have anything to say?

Maybe they still think that the message board is down. Have you put the site in the #srb2 topic? :?

I would post more, but I usally have nothing to say or something, if you seen my joined date in my profile it says 01 March 2004, look at my post account and you'll see that I have only posted about 8 times in the last year.

I just reap the zero post accounts. All the one post accounts are fine. Many of the zero post accounts are not active, so they didn't even finish the registration process.

And, if you did, you wouldn't get to me for a loooong time...

Just for fun, I went into "memberlist", then set it to "Total Posts" in "Ascending" order. It took to about 4 pages for the 0 posters to go up into the "1"'s area.

How can you be registerred without finishing the register process?

Zash got 7th before Mystic banned him.

But, when you go into "Joined Date", there's someone named Smidge204 who posted twice, but he's less than SSNTails, who I thought was the one who installed the board!
What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back