New Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Probebly because they needed SOME kind if wierd company tradition. I'm sure every company has one. :roll:

... PI day?!?!? 3.14157634195844562239585------------+*goes on forever*+ 3265351 I'm done! :mrgreen: *NOW ABOUT 50000000000 years old* :|

Ooooh, though glitchy, the water effect in map02 is pretty cool.
Uber-old invincibility music is cool, too :D

A perfect circle is impossible to represent in floating point. Cool, huh?

Nope.

But ~3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899 is cool.

Shaflugi said:
Ooooh, though glitchy, the water effect in map02 is pretty cool.
Yeah, for some extremely odd reason, yesterday I played Srb2 Xmas (Again!) and randomly decided to make a conversion to SRB2 FD 1.08 by using insane SOC edits and tiny map changes (like replacing all those Doom-ish line crossing triggers with various Linedef Executors that do the exact same thing.) I've replaced the water with Old Water, but I cannot recreate the stupid broken physics.... At least I got everything else to work right in that map. Including the secret thingie. By the time I'm done with this, I'll probably have a special config for it so you can make srb2 xmas levels that are also backwards compatable (mostly, anyhow... I'm finding it impossable to be 100% backwards compatable for just about everything except scenery, which I made compatable through MapThingNum changes in Maincfg...) Thus far, I've managed to render every non-SRB2 Xmas map to give "Onos!1!1!! A billion things not found!" errors. :)

That's nice.
If I had that exe that can play Srb2 Ween in windows, I would probably make a conversion of that as well. And a much better one then Blaze did, of course. Because I rock like that. But maybe it wouldn't be as much of a challenge as converting Xmas is, because I've encountered all sorts of Doom line-crossing triggers that I've had to convert to Linedef Executors and all sorts of mobj's I've had to make via maincfg and some creativity... I'm trying to make as few changes to the map as possable, but it's tough...

I will somtime or other. :roll: Yeah... I made this weird thrill ride thing out of SA Example for no reason yesterday. It took most of the day, but I changed just about everything except the layout. I made an update just for this message just now. :roll: Here, try it. I took great pains in trying to barrier it all, but going backwards down the path into someone in a netgame will indeed lead to death. It's both SPMoves and Srb2 FD 1.08 compatable, so have fun with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back