Not open for further replies.

Plutia

Is actually
Y%2BJU6Y.png

Steam page
http://store.steampowered.com/app/349250/

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIoSUOlAeGQ

Boki can perfectly copy the abilities of anything she fights—but not content with mere mimicry, she can also combine up to 3 abilities at once to form 175 completely unique super-weapons! She wants to be a hero one day, but doesn't think she's cut out for the job. To help hone her skills, Boki's insectoid uncle sends her into virtual reality to do battle with hordes of dastardly robots!
Features:

• Over 100 levels and 20 bosses
  • Two playable characters with unique abilities and weapons
  • Full level editor to make your own stages
  • Endless Mode, with randomly-generated environments and bosses
  • Spherical penguin robots

So Copy Kitty's finally out on Steam -- as it's my favorite game ever, I simply have to make a topic for it. This game is what you get when you mix Kirby and Mega Man and Touhou all together. It's flashy, it's fast, it's fun..

I've been a beta tester for a few years and I'm so glad to be able to see other people experience it now.

This game is tremendously fun. Unfortunatelly, the fact that it's visually very busy can be offputting at first. I'd highly recommend it to anyone that likes Megaman or Kirby and doesn't mind the flashy, bright artstyle.

Also the bosses in this game are amazing, especially towards the later stages of the game.

Is it like MegaMan or MegaManX
Many people say the weapon system is somewhat reminiscent of Kirby 64. It can feel Megaman-esque at times but I'd say it plays out more like a brawler. The focus is more on strategically taking out enemies (of which there is a huge variety I might add), rather than progressing through a stage.
There is also terrain destruction, a dodge roll and a melee kick that blocks projectiles, which are aspects obviously pretty alien to Megaman games.

Looks interesting. The copy mechanic really give me Kirby vibes, but the way the game plays seems very different then it. Maybe I might look into this more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back