Glitches with MD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcsancessoftware

No way to find me
I have glitches with MD2. Download MD2 Monitors. Start a game, and look at the GFZ1 live(next the bridge). It alternates the standard live monitor with the MD2 live monitor!

The 1-up MD2 box flickers from a MD2 box with "1up" on it to a sprite of Sonic's 1-up. I think it's because there aren't any MD2s for the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles 1-ups. Playing with a custom character that uses the standard 1up box will fix this.

That's right. So then... anyone can tell me what is the technical MD2 name for 1UP TV? I'll remove it in MD2.dat and then no glitches will happen.

D00D64: Yes, SRB2 DOES support OpenGL, its just that Sonic Team Jr. don't support OpenGL. >_>

I think that if STJr removes OpenGL isn't because they don't support it, is just because it has glitches and then it will be soon available. If you want OpenGL, just download SRB2 1.09.4 Community Build and you will have very good graphics, but an old version. Sorry!

"We don't support it" means "We don't support it", and nothing else. End of discussion.

Correct. If you have issues and you aren't running the official build from us. (OpenGL build is not official) You get no support. Software renderer is our main one even if most of us disagree.

Can't you atleast make a properly working build with OpenGL? Some people like their MD2. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back