Multiplayer not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekeram12

My SRB2 won't let me use multiplayer. It says there's a new version JQ. Help and/or a linkto this "new version" would be greatly appreciated.

I've ran across this problem too and was able to fix it with a fresh new install of the game. Pretty much what you want to do is just download the installer, make a brand new folder and install SRB2 into that folder. Then you can just drag over any files you need from your old SRB2 folder (if you have it installed into one) and continue playing like you normally have been. Hopefully that should fix the problem.

I've ran across this problem too and was able to fix it with a fresh new install of the game. Pretty much what you want to do is just download the installer, make a brand new folder and install SRB2 into that folder. Then you can just drag over any files you need from your old SRB2 folder (if you have it installed into one) and continue playing like you normally have been. Hopefully that should fix the problem.
Exactly what happened to be before but i just moved it into a new folder and dragged my stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back