New gametypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing. The player can dodge if he/she wants to dodge. It's not like I'm trying to make a gametype worse or anything like that. And about the platform size. Medium. I reccomend if this gametype is made(which i'm sure I dont have a chance)the best player is tails for dodgeing which clearly means the host can use "Server control skin" for which ever character they desire.

And another thing. The player can dodge if he/she wants to dodge. It's not like I'm trying to make a gametype worse or anything like that. And about the platform size. Medium. I reccomend if this gametype is made(which i'm sure I dont have a chance)the best player is tails for dodgeing which clearly means the host can use "Server control skin" for which ever character they desire.

Oh yeah, fly above ground for 10 seconds, fall, then fly again. You're pretty much invincible at that rate.
No, just no.

Pretty good idea.I think they need a four way everthing, matches, ctf, and much more.What your thinking about with the chaos would be a chao detector match.When two or four teams go at it to see who could collect the most chao, or a free-for-all of finding chaos.Awesome idea hope in future versions they would put those gametypes in Srb2.

good idea i like it mabey SSN and the others should do that

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

how do i make a post??

Pretty good idea.I think they need a four way everthing, matches, ctf, and much more.What your thinking about with the chaos would be a chao detector match.When two or four teams go at it to see who could collect the most chao, or a free-for-all of finding chaos.Awesome idea hope in future versions they would put those gametypes in Srb2.

Why does everyone think increasing the teams in match/ctf would work?

Sadly, it wouldn't. I don't know about you but getting the teams to be balanced is very hard, epically when you have Celebi, HorizonFall and others in the server.

Balancing 4 teams would be very hectic.

For 4-way ctf would harder since you would need to remake the maps.

Plus you need 3-6 people on each team for a good ctf game.
Adding 4 teams means 12-18 players just for a good game.
Oh, don't get me started on balancing THAT! The strongest team would always go for the weakest team making it no fun for all.

good idea i like it mabey SSN and the others should do that

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

how do i make a post??
Oh lol. That thing that you put those words in, that's a post.

I would like to see a gametype that is more focused on WORKING TOGETHER (Not in CTF. Coop isn't very good to work together in.), like trying to solve puzzles using nothing but you rings, brain, and the other players. Seriously, there is no good gametype that involves working together.

You can make a map that have a puzzle to solve, but it would work better in co-op than in other gametype. But I'm starting to want some puzzle, even if a sonic game doesn't fit in a total puzzle game.Match doesn't fit in sonic games, CTF too, but we like it, so... what about puzzle?
I know, asaid from that, it would give more work to the dev team, and after a while this would turn boring, because solving the same puzzle would realy be boring, and with that, a puzzle gametype would be completely refused. But it can be accepted in submissions, some people making short puzzle maps would be good. But if you don't want, just stay the game as it is......... =/

Why new gametypes? We really should be adding new levels with different ways of playing the gametypes we have already.

We have. They`re called WADS. People want new gametypes because the old ones don't satisfy them anymore. Its the way people are, always wanting something new. More variety sounds more like it actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back