Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Smash Brothers has to be one of my favorite video games to play alone in my bedroom alone with a bag of chips. Just kidding, But it still rocks! If you haven't already..buy it! This Topic is dedicated to chatting and cheating and also insulting of the game..Keep on Brawling!!

Willow said:
Smash Brothers has to be one of my favorite video games to play alone in my bedroom alone with a bag of chips. Just kidding, But it still rocks! If you haven't already..buy it! This Topic is dedicated to chatting and cheating and also insulting of the game..Keep on Brawling!!
If I'm not mistaken there's already there's already a topic on SSBB but anyway, it is really fun. I'm getting it at the end of the month for my new wii.

The Dark Fox said:
Melle > Brawl

Seriously, the momentum is horribly slowed, items are incredibly abusive, and SubSpace sucks.

Momentum is diffrent, that dosn't mean it's worse.

Items...come on now...You can turn them onto diffeent spawning rates, you can specifically turn off the ones you thinks are too abusive. Or you can turn them off entirely.

As for Subspace, I like the new mode, but that's my opinion. But lets not forget, Melee's adventure mode sucked compared to Brawls, so you really can't say Melee is better because of that.

I swear, if Brawl was realesed in 2001 and Melee in 2008, everyone would be talking about how Melee sucks and how Brawl is better.

Brawl is slow as hell. 2 minutes to take out 1, maybe 2 lives.

I know that you can simply toogle, but taking out the new items basically makes it Melee.

There are multiple people who prefer Melle over Brawl.

Melee was a major upgrade from the n64 to the GC. GC to Wii wasn't so different.

Neo,, you make no sense. If Brawl WAS made in 2001, of course they will prefer Brawl over Melee. That's a downgrade. If the time was still the same, people are disappointed about the lack of differences between the pair.
Brawl:3/10

Fun as hell. But no improvements.

I don't find Brawl any slower. Honestly, I think it's essentially the same game with new characters, items and levels.

Which makes it awesome. I love the great dash for the smash balls and dragoon parts.

The Dark Fox said:
Brawl is slow as hell. 2 minutes to take out 1, maybe 2 lives.
Depends on how good you are in the game. You must not be that good.

I know that you can simply toogle, but taking out the new items basically makes it Melee.
Well of course it would. You expect them to make a whole new item set where we are not familiar with them.

There are multiple people who prefer Melee over Brawl.
Why should that concern us. They like it better, let them be then. There are mutiple people who prefer brawl over melee.

Melee was a major upgrade from the n64 to the GC. GC to Wii wasn't so different.
The only upgade was that the graphics changed, more people, added levels, and more game modes. Same thing between brawl and melee.

Fun as hell. But no improvements.
I just explained everything in the quote

Btw link to the old topic.
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5349&start=282

The Dark Fox said:
Melle > Brawl

Seriously, the momentum is horribly slowed, items are incredibly abusive, and SubSpace sucks.

Momentum is slower because the gravity is lower, Items ARE abusive, but in Melee, people abused that stupid L cancel and wavedash crap. At least the game has a storyline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back