the revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Cascade Zone has alot of rings...The rings shot the homing rings.There were alot and that caused a SIGSEGV.

I tested in that level, all I experienced is extreme lag in a places with a lot of rings and/or wall-lodged red rings.

Dude, you made a SOC that makes JTE's Soviet Russia rings look like dust compared to this. This is, by far, the most fun SOC I've used in a while. :D

Kudose to you!

EDIT: I just figured outthat the rings fire powerfuenough turrents to knock Super Sonic back. (I used an emerald token to get my 50 rings, as this is practically the only way without getting destroyed.) Changing the ringslinger option to "ON" is just suicide, I mean it. o_O

Nothing...but...chaos! XD. I tried this in Sonic into Dreams, it was really hard to get past the freakin level. I could hardly finish my paraloops. I tried doing startrings to test something. After I ran out of time, the rings I dropped (which were a LOT) all turned against me!

Hyper Shadic X said:
Dude, you made a SOC that makes JTE's Soviet Russia rings look like dust compared to this. This is, by far, the most fun SOC I've used in a while. :D

Kudose to you!

EDIT: I just figured outthat the rings fire powerfuenough turrents to knock Super Sonic back. (I used an emerald token to get my 50 rings, as this is practically the only way without getting destroyed.) Changing the ringslinger option to "ON" is just suicide, I mean it. o_O
Actually when I shot a ring and turret rings came back to me, I didnt take any damage at all.

We have video croppers, ChaosKnux. The look of Hypercam is horrible sometimes, but at least it's better than other video-taking software. All you need to do, Draykon, is take the video with the blue bar visible, then crop out the blue bar in a video editing software like Windows Movie Maker (don't know if it can crop videos, but iMovie can, so if you have an iMac, use that, but if you don't, try finding another software if WMM doesn't have it.)

I got all the way to THZ2 then died, of course not to any rings, but a crusher. Stupid thing took out my last life. :<

Seriously, just nab an attraction shield. Not only does it protect you from the homing rings, but it also collects alot more rings than usual, due to them being attracted from a greater distance. Finished with 6 lives, would've gotten more if a Jetty-Syn hadn't robbed me of my CEZ2 attraction shield.

Draykon said:
I would, but FRAPS drops the framerate to 6, which is unplayable, even with the 'trick.'
I've played SRB2 with FRAPS, and I got an average framerate of 17 FPS when I was recording.

EDIT: With this SOC, I got 12 FPS on average. That's only 5 FPS lower. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back