Resolution selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizoran

Every time i boot SRB2 i get turquoise writing above the game telling me to set my screen res to certain res/refresh rates.. or to "push and hold"

i can still play the game, but id rather not play with a list of resolutions and refresh rates in the way.

help is appreciated.

Thanks

Lizoran

Your sig is huge. Get it below 16 KBs before someone removes it.

A humanoid dragon sonic character... how original. Make a better look for him(that isn't just some sonic character edit), and you'll get some props.

Prime 2.0 said:
A humanoid dragon sonic character... how original. Make a better look for him(that isn't just some sonic character edit), and you'll get some props.

the hair/spikes/whatever took quite a while to do, as did the shading, but im working on sprites and a better, more custom sprite art.

BTW were u bein sarcastic about the origionality? lol

Ritz said:

I'll see what i can do.

Lizoran said:
Prime 2.0 said:

the hair/spikes/whatever took quite a while to do, as did the shading, but im working on sprites and a better, more custom sprite art.

Ritz said:

I'll see what i can do.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. But lose the spike thing, and give him some scales. Big, spaded ones. That would look friggen awesome.

Lizoran said:
I'll see what i can do.
Just open it with MSPaint or anything, and save as a JPEG. The current file size is more than 30 KB, and you can only have 20 KB (Counting your avatar + your signature's KB)

It's in the Rules. Try reading that topic sometime.
Mystic said:
7. Signatures and avatars are a privilege, not a right. Avatars should be 144x144 pixels or less. Signature lines should be about 150 pixels tall, at the maximum. Both the signature and avatar should add up to no more than 20 KB (20480 bytes).

Lizoran said:
Prime 2.0 said:

Heh, you have a lot of work to do before you can get him to look like a dragon. For starters, you need a better snout. Right now the Sonic muzzle is a pretty dead giveaway. I'd suggest using Yoshi as a reference. He looks enough like a dragon already.

but don't make the snout too long, or he'll look dorky. Make the snout short, and like a crocodile's snout in shape. Just long enough to stick out, okay?

I think he/she/it knows better how lizoran should look. Just like me giving SMS a jacket, but thats something else.

If the picture is smaller, it will be most of the times cost less KB. Making the picture another filetype might work too.

Super mystic sonic said:
Just like me giving SMS a jacket, but thats something else.
How does that work out? Does Sonic only don the jacket whilst in his Mystic form? Is that even necessary? And then, wouldn't the jacket disintegrate upon contact? Is the jacket relevant to the plot?

Musings are more Shadow Hog's area, really.

Ritz said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Just like me giving SMS a jacket, but thats something else.
How does that work out? Does Sonic only don the jacket whilst in his Mystic form? Is that even necessary? And then, wouldn't the jacket disintegrate upon contact? Is the jacket relevant to the plot?

Musings are more Shadow Hog's area, really.

The jacket is just for fun. It doesn't have anything to with the plot, nor does he carry it during gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back