• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like where this is going. But I must agree that Percival looks a bit odd at first... I'm not sure though.
But anyways, please continue on with this.

Those are some of the best SRB2 sprites I have EVER seen. I like them so much, in fact, that I am now centering my life around them, and if you decide not to go through with this, I will probably commit ritual sepukku.

Those sprites... they are so great! I think they're so good they should be replacing the SRB2 Sprites (no offence STJR)! I really hope you continue! And maybe one time take the hook arm off Sonic, so you could make a redesigned Sonic - that would be so epicly AWESOME!. The Black Knight themed additions are nice, but really, you should make WADs out of those characters without the BK stuff, that would seriously be the best thing that would ever happen to SRB2.
You, are one excellent spriter!
I'll be looking for other projects by you. :)

Last edited:
Wow! Hinote has done it again! Those are the best sprites compared to the ones I've seen around (sorry Chrispy!) on the MB ever!

This has been done before. By SonicOmega IIRC. But, his is private. I hope you finish these! :)

¿¿?? I have never made Black Knights characters O.o

Hinote, that sprites are really awesome! specially Sonic, he looks a lot like Next Gen or 06 Sonic (and i love NG :D)

Offtopic: Sonic 2 arn't you the one that was in that netgame with me a couple of weeks ago

Hinote You are the best spriter alive you should do Eggman Mechless

Hello all of you, im helping hinote with the character select pictures, right now i only finished sonic, The shoes are different cause I wanted to give him boots for creativity.

picture005.png

Uh, cause it was scanned? and i cant do next gen style, And take a look at your sonic and elise wad, nothing compared to hinotes. 'Nuff said.

¿¿?? I have never made Black Knights characters O.o

Hinote, that sprites are really awesome! specially Sonic, he looks a lot like Next Gen or 06 Sonic (and i love NG :D)

I'm so sorry. It was viluvector.

Hinote, where did you get this artistic skill? :O

Uh, cause it was scanned? and i cant do next gen style, And take a look at your sonic and elise wad, nothing compared to hinotes. 'Nuff said.

it is not bad because you scanned it, it s bad compared to hinote´s work. And yeah, my Sonic and elise wad is bad too XDD

@Link Mah Boi: You put his left hand on backwards, or, at least, in an awkward position.

You should fix that.

http://flame.sepwich.com/drawings/classicsonic.jpg
Whether or not I can potentially do better than Link Mai Boi can most certainly be up for debate. If all else, try using one of my drawings as a reference?
Sure it might not be aspect correct, but I think I nailed some details pretty well.

Though, fantastic work if I do say so myself, Hinote. You have my support.

Last edited:
Hinote, where did you get this artistic skill? :O

When I was younger I always drew.. I just grew up with it, I never really took a class whatsoever. Now I am and I'm improving :)

http://flame.sepwich.com/drawings/classicsonic.jpg
Whether or not I can potentially do better than Link Mai Boi can most certainly be up for debate. If all else, try using one of my drawings as a reference?
Sure it might not be aspect correct, but I think I nailed some details pretty well.

Though, fantastic work if I do say so myself, Hinote. You have my support.

You're pretty good at drawing Sonic, I like it. Thank you as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back