• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hmmmm..... Things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

What are all the things avalable in FD1.08 or FD1.10? I know they made more things, but my config file for doombuilder doesn't update itself. Obviously. :wink:

The WadAuthor config file is a plain text document. The number before it is the object number (in hex). In other words, open the .wcf in notepad and look.

Well, I use doombuilder, and I know how to edit... But I don't have all the list of all the new things that are in 1.08. Who has a list?

I just told you. Open the WCF file and look. It'll show all the objects and linedef types that are documented so far.

Yes, but I use doombuilder. Also, havn't you added stuff since .04? I thought I heard something about a question mark computer, that's all.

That's been in the wcf for forever now. Just because the WCF doesn't work with DoomBuilder doesn't mean you can't download the WCF and crack it open in Notepad ^_~

Yeah, but there's lots of objects in the SRB2 wad that aren't referenced in (at least in mine) the SRB2 wcf. A few mario objects (like trees) and seaweed from Deep Sea, for instance.

I'd love to use them for SASRB2 for a few new scenery objects.

Where? The one at SRB2 World works, and that's the only SRB2 wcf I know of that's available on the web.

seaweed.gif

=P I dunno if it's actually used in an object, though.

Where's the wcf at srb2.org? I don't see any pertinent links in the Editing or Addons sections.

Skims are buggy and apparently crash the game some of the time. Not all of the time, though. It seems to depend on where you put them.

Code for skims hasn't been touched since.... mid-2000?

The seaweed doesn't have an object, but you can make one with SOC!

BlazeHedgehog said:
Sure. Go to the Editing Section then "Configuration Files" :P "WadAuthor Configuration File - Final Demo". Leads to http://www.sepwich.com/mystic/srb2wcffd.zip, and a 404.

The Editing section is on my webspace now, but Mystic turned it over to me like that (it was already broken). I'll fix it straight away.

SSNTails said:
Code for skims hasn't been touched since.... mid-2000?

The crashes don't happen in FD 1.04 (without netgame betas), from what I've been told.

Edit (Jan. 26, 2005): Yes they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back