Every wad editor that I have is only trial and I can't edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonDeLaAxel

FM Synthesized
Does anyone have have a free unrestricted wad editor that is easy to ues? I need one badly. I really want to make wads.

Also, what editor(s) were you using before that gave you trial limits, just out of curiosity?

It was probably Wad Author, which is notorious for having its timelimit (though laughed at because the limit can easily be overwritten by replacing the files with older ones that haven't expired yet).

You might want SRB2DB for levels, dude. XWE is a great lump editor, but not that great for maps.

Wadauthor, Deepsea That's all I Had.
Ps. I keep getting List index out of bounds (0-3 mostly 3) and I didn't even do anything in my XWE
Pps. SRB2DB kept giving me errors in spanish ( it's also the English Version. Probably only)

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Pps. SRB2DB kept giving me errors in spanish ( it's also the English Version. Probably only)
Is your system language set in Spanish? In that case it might explain it. Probably those error messages are system error messages, not messages from the program itself.

I got it

It got it to work now. It was in spanish and also needed to run only on my XP, Thank god I did not get rid of it. (phew.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back