Sonic Blast Bros 0.1 (SmashBrosGame.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need to post screens of gameplay in order to get most people to download it.

Ok, I best start reviewing...
Dream Land
-It's small. Try making it a bit bigger.
-It needs powerups.

Saffron City
-There's a texture problem on the right FOF (Part of the bottom has a different texture).

Planet Zebez
-Powerups are too easy to get.
-Lava rises a bit too fast.

Hyrule castle
-It needs powerups.

Congo Jungle
-It's too small.
-It needs powerups.
-It needs more detail, it's very bland.

Turret way (You didn't mention this level)
-You die when you spawn. Fix that ASAP.

General problems
-Change the music (I noticed you put the same music on all your levels that have been released). That music doesn't suite many levels, and it gets annoying, especially when it's in all the levels. Try to use different ones for each level.

Apart from that, It was quite fun to play. Keep practising, and you'll get much better.
6/10

DDMMCC said:
Ok, I best start reviewing...
Dream Land
-It's small. Try making it a bit bigger.
-It needs powerups.

Saffron City
-There's a texture problem on the right FOF (Part of the bottom has a different texture).

Planet Zebez
-Powerups are too easy to get.
-Lava rises a bit too fast.

Hyrule castle
-It needs powerups.

Congo Jungle
-It's too small.
-It needs powerups.
-It needs more detail, it's very bland.

Turret way (You didn't mention this level)
-You die when you spawn. Fix that ASAP.

General problems
-Change the music (I noticed you put the same music on all your levels that have been released). That music doesn't suite many levels, and it gets annoying, especially when it's in all the levels. Try to use different ones for each level.

Apart from that, It was quite fun to play. Keep practising, and you'll get much better.
6/10
all of them are small, and as for congo jungle, it looks nothing like congo jungle at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lfelipe51 said:
305coolguy said:
all of them are small, and as for congo jungle, it looks nothing like congo jungle at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, This isn't bad for a first version. '-'
Why are you commenting your own wad file?And what is mod doing in the levels section?

32 starts are suggested for match maps, but not required. Randomization of starting may be skewed, but that's the only real problem.

On the turret place the floor is a death pit i noticed. I experimented with objectplace to see. I had to place water jets all around the floor in order to fight at all or even to move unless you move to a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back