Custom Magic Cards... (Funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slurgly said:
I'm pretty sure this has been done before but...

Another thing, since when has my name been Star of Nothingness? Yugi had his name there, and Sonic is there too. This I find as insulting to me.
:x :evil: And at least make it a reasonable attack and defence. I looked in my pics folder to find a pic and this was the only one available. OK?!?! And besides, stars in Mario are like Invincibility in Sonic. Like Sonic going SS with only 15 rings, for example. So I should create another accout here in SRB2 forums calling myself "Star of Nothingness" VERY DEGRADING!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Make it right next time. :evil:

Elnino said:
Slurgly said:
I'm pretty sure this has been done before but...

Another thing, since when has my name been Star of Nothingness? Yugi had his name there, and Sonic is there too. This I find as insulting to me.
:x :evil: And at least make it a reasonable attack and defence. I looked in my pics folder to find a pic and this was the only one available. OK?!?! And besides, stars in Mario are like Invincibility in Sonic. Like Sonic going SS with only 15 rings, for example. So I should create another accout here in SRB2 forums calling myself "Star of Nothingness" VERY DEGRADING!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Make it right next time. :evil:

Wow. Smile much?

I was avoiding this thread out of fear of what may lie within. My fears were not ill-spent I tell you what

Arctic Fox said:
Don't ask...
pokemans.jpg

Edit: HA! look at the cartiage carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back