Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
catwarrior's sig said:
i want any *warriors to bear my children plzkthnx
but I'm allergic to cats

Then again, this is probably addressed to Dark Warrior.

Hey, Sorry about that "LOL" thing. ^^' I kinda left this out: I'm Autistic. I know you don't tolerate outbursts regardless of someone's condition, just thought i'd let you in on a little thing. ;) Anyway... About my S-Silver.... The "Fall of d00m" is happening and I can't change the last two types of frames into Lowercase (I'm using XWE btw ;P), and it's getting glitch'd. D:Anyone have a solution to the bug?

The latest beta of XWE supports lowercase, but you need to tick the box labeled 'don't auto capitalise lump names' in View -> Options if it's not already like that.

... Do people not read? Keep that talk out of here. Last warning to you all. You are damn lucky I am not Mystic.

Oh MY...Okay, let's just say, I didn't see this before.
Sorry about that.
The names Sonicspeeders, or Speeders for short.
If you need to know why I wasn't very active in these forums,
P.M. ME!
BTW, I like Sonic, X (from the X and Zero series of megeman), Mario, and Metroid.

Sweet. I like Megaman too! Now, if only someone other than me liked Pokemon... :( Anywaay, I made a nickname too: HSX. Ok? X3

Hyper Shadic X said:
Sweet. I like Megaman too! Now, if only someone other than me liked Pokemon... :( Anywaay, I made a nickname too: HSX. Ok? X3

Well...finally...I thought I wouldn't find someone that has a similar interest as me...*smirks*

Hi, I am Jam, or James Lendrem in the real world. I have a rather passionate nature and will stand up for anything that I believe in. I live in United Kingdom, in England and am proud to call myself British. I have a slight dislike of anything French and can't stand the Eurapean Union, and would find being called European an insult.

I have in interest in politics and business, hoping to be a leader in both of these different worlds. My favorite hobbies are reading, agreeing with Clarkson, and playing games. I enjoy poetry with my favorite poet being Rupert Brooke, who wrote 'The Soldier'. Debating is another one of my hobbies at which I think I am pretty good. I also like steam trains, planes. boats and anything that makes a loud noise that sounds beautiful. Therefore, obviously my favorite piece of engineering has to be the spitfire with its merlin engine, that brings a tear to my eye.

I think that is about all I can say about me, except that I hope we get on, and if you ever want to talk to me just PM me or give me a nudge. As well as my favourite peice of Shakespear being Henry V for obvious reasons and as king Henry once said 'All things are ready, if our minds are so'.

'He who dares, wins' my motto in life

It's a bit late to post this but,

I am SparkTheHedgehog (but call me Tailikku). I enjoy tennis, baseball and srb2. My humor? Everything that involves blood, explosions and heads flying. I also want to be an investigator...well I'm gonna call myself and unoffocial investigator that investigates srb2 crimes and hacks. And if you bug me I will see to it that your life will end *pulls out death note*

My edit of Flame_the_hedgehog's post said:
I am Mikesword221.. I'm a 13 year old hedgehog who hates Water XD...

I've been in the srb2 community for almost a year, and during the time in the community... I learned how to map, and get better at it each day...

anyway... I'm always happy to talk to people and host netgames a lot (unless if I'm mapping and stuff)

its nice to see people.

That would be me. (I've been here for 5 months and have yet to post here. O.o)

WTF the last post is after today....

Well, I've been here for a few months now and I didn't see this.
I am A-star. Computer Freak. I have a habit of copying. (IE: I see some thing I like and I try to make my own version {which usually fails})

SparkTheHedgehog said:

I am SparkTheHedgehog (but call me Tailikku). I enjoy tennis, baseball and srb2. My humor? Everything that involves blood, explosions and heads flying. I also want to be an investigator...well I'm gonna call myself and unoffocial investigator that investigates srb2 crimes and hacks. And if you bug me I will see to it that your life will end *pulls out death note*

Wow, you're a sad strange little man...

Ice said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:

you're a sad strange little man...
Did you get that from some thing? (I'm asking since I know I've heard it but I can't remember where.)

Ice said:
Toy story d00d! ;)
No I'm not strange and I'm not sad or anything like that. Well maybe I might be strange but I'm actually quite happy and I laugh alot as well. Anyway nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back