I wanna know EVERYTHING about SPMoves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim the Fox!!!

What am I doing here?
I wanna know it because I'm stuck and I gotta know how to unlock Chao World, SRB2 Universe and all the rest of the stuff. No matter if JTE says that it's junk. Junk or not I like it somehow.

SRB2 Universe is unlocked by beating the game on ultimate. Chao World is unlocked by collecting eggs...In multiplayer. Which you NEED at least a second person for, or else they wont appear. In other words, you arn't getting it, probably. Which is a shame because it's awesome. I don't remember if anything else is unlockable.

And trust me, SPMoves > JTE any day.

You seem to haven't noticed that he is already playing it and wants to know how to unlock the secrets.

Chao World is unlocked by collecting eggs...In multiplayer. Which you NEED at least a second person for, or else they wont appear. In other words, you arn't getting it, probably. Which is a shame because it's awesome. I don't remember if anything else is unlockable.
I'm willing to assist anyone who can host a game. I need an excuse to play around with Spidey Knux anyway.

Oh, and to the multiplayer thing, I forgot that, due to the way "saving" works in netgames (As in, it doesn't), it WILL crash. A lot.

Outdated or not, I DON'T CARE. Hey, Sonic into Dreams is buggy with the "capsule" thing. Can you help me? And do you have some dat with ultimate ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back