SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yellow Blue Dude said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Why don't you download winrar, install it, get SRB2 riders, and delete winrar?

I would do that but i'm not allowed and vista sucurity system is so annoying I can't run the setup without the administrators password.

Vista Sucks. You should just get a free skin online for windows XP. Thats what I'm gonna do once my PC works... Although, the OSXP mac thing is cool...

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Why don't you download winrar, install it, get SRB2 riders, and delete winrar?

I would do that but i'm not allowed and vista sucurity system is so annoying I can't run the setup without the administrators password.

I can help you on that. I can give one where you don't have to set it up.
hmmm... would putting a link up on here of one like that be against the rules. :?

Most likely, considering this would allow you to hack into peep's comps when there not looking, which is illegal.

It's just sending the basic files that WinRAR installs in a ZIP file, so you now have WinRAR on your computer.
Honestly, I can't see why that would be illegal. It's just like downloading SRB2, putting it in a ZIP, and sending it to someone without them having to have the self-extracting archive.

Oh, I just remembered something. Why did you guys take away runonwater? That makes Splash Canyon annoying as crap.

A new character with standing and running has been made, the '3, 2, 1, GO!' sprites has been remade, the character select screen now shows all the characters for the broken exe, and I'm planning on fixing Slash Canyon's broken bridge suspenders and make Egg Factory and Green Cave have as much slopes as Babylon Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back