SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I finally did it. When choosing Mario Kart mode, you start out with karts instead of the Riders. I added walking, running, the works. No bugs, either. For those that wish to help me fill the kart with Tails and all the others, please do.
kartssu0.png

I'm already adding the Sonic R sprites in. Only one problem that I haven't tested yet. The 8th walking sprites end in PLAYs5. I don't know what will happen after I reach z. But just in case someone tells me that lowercase z is the limit, then I'll have to think of something.

Oh. Anyway, I found links to the rest of the things Light Dasher said he remembered making on page 35, but none of the links work...

EDIT: I also found something about a channel for this mod (I think it was #SRB2RidersFun... I need to look back again to check...) which no-one seemed to go to.

Whatever happened to that channel? Is it still there?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I don't know what will happen after I reach z. But just in case someone tells me that lowercase z is the limit, then I'll have to think of something.
I think it's best to find out through trial and error. Easiest way I think is to find out through SOCs. Find which frame number the lowercase z is and add +1 to that.

What's the name of this order thing that the frames go in order by again?

I'm just thinking that maybe we should use Google to find out the answer to whether lowercase z is the limit...

Sorry to double-post, but I just had an idea:

If lowercase z is the limit, then maybe we should put the Sonic R frames into a separate WAD. Is this possible to do?

Monster Iestyn said:
Sorry to double-post, but I just had an idea:

If lowercase z is the limit, then maybe we should put the Sonic R frames into a separate WAD. Is this possible to do?
That would work but what about custom characters?

I think it should then be numbers after, that way you would get 10 more frames (including 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back