• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Heroes (slooowly progressing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems insues:

Sky Won't Appear. It's Red.
Thok Barrier
Boss

Being fixed.
The site with the image won't load for me, so I'll just guess that means that you have an arena without a boss. Well, not to be harsh, but that's pretty useless.

EDIT: It's red? What texture name have you put for the sky?

Yes, no offense, but you better let me do it. Again, no offense. You can still help in other areas if you want though.

As for actually making the boss...
I have absolutely no idea. At all. Let's see what the future brings, I guess.

Yes, no offense, but you better let me do it. Again, no offense. You can still help in other areas if you want though.

As for actually making the boss...
I have absolutely no idea. At all. Let's see what the future brings, I guess.

maybe you can ask Mr. Thompson, he has made a Silver boss battle

New level released! The next one on the timeline is "Team Dark". Why did I wrote Team Dark in quotes? Check the first post and you'll find out.

Here's an idea, complie a select number of levels for release into one wad for public release, only release after a number of levels are done, and save us trying to play it some hassle.

Listen, adding SHRes.wad and TD.wad isn't that hard. Specially because you only need to do it once (one only needs to play to see how the level is once, right?)
It's not hard at all. Now imagine me, I have to do that quite some times. I can't simply open the map wad in SRB2DB and press the test button, because it won't add SHRes.wad.

But nonetheless, that isn't quite a bad idea. And it may just be for the best, seeing as I can't just place all levels that are created here. I'm only giving you some levels for a taste of what's to come. In some months, there could be a long time without a single update, to minimize that kind of confusion.
But on the other hand, critics are needed...
Let's wait and see.

Anyway, when something else is made, I'll make a "pack". A single wad for convenience.

It's not just adding those 2, its the adding of all the up to date wads of the project trying to play them in order.

Well... You're right about that. But it's still a bit soon to play them all by order don't you think?
Well, no worries. Next update = convenience for everyone.

... But it's still a bit soon to play them all by order don't you think?...
Actually, no. The 1.09.4 beta of SRB2 TP was in it's really early stages when it came out, but it still had every thing it needed in one wad file. Back then the mod only had 7 finished stages and one incomplete stage.

Last edited:
I said it before and I'll say it again: Use the SRB2Launcher and add them both at the same time. It doesn't matter if SHRes.wad comes first or second.

...what? You just gave us a small platform with an Egg Slimer? Not only is fighting that boss ridiculously boring in just about every single situation, it just feels really lazy that you didn't code a "fight" against another character (as was done before against a Sonic, which worked somewhat well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back