• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: STAR WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH! this is AWESOME, and i'm SO a star wars fan...well a Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic fan. but still, this is shweet! i downloaded it but i didn't check it out yet. i DO know this: it's gonna kick some SERIOUS bungholio!

EDIT: okay! i tried it out. scenery, mini imperial troopers, and mini tie fighters? LOL that's STILL pretty good! i can't wait for the release! :3

OnEdge: He told me 'he couldn't map for his life'. Anyway.

If only the mp3 to ogg converter worked. Then this would be smaller.

(5 minutes later, still downloading... O_o;)

Ditto. Oh, and I just finished the R2-D2 character. Check it out either here, or the character section of the forum.

no offfense ment, but the command post don't look like the ones in battlefront, try making the cirle sphere thing A rotating (or still) empire Icon, chaging to rebel when "captured" and the ray thing transparent.
Beside that, it looks good.

i actually had lego starwars for my Xbox, but it broke :(
i still have lego starwars 2 though! lol
(i don't mean to bump the topic)

trying to maintain non-bumpiness*

this is pwnzors!...but we need atleast one lvl to experiment with!
don't ya think?

EDIT:
errr, a lvl for the star wars mod (not a lvl on the srb2 lvl select >_<)

When you download it, it's compressed. Open the zipped folder. Inside, there shall be 4 things: A readme file; a bat file; 2 wad files; and a soc file. Put all of those into the srb2 folder, then use the bat file. I've tested this beta myself to check for any errors, multiple time, so, it should work.

BTW, I almost forgot to mention a few things about the new beta. Give credit for the walking boss SOCcing/level to Morph. And yes, for the time being, Darth Vader's sprites will be kind of poor. But that's because lightdasher is still working on those sprites. Once lightdasher is done, I will replace these Vader sprites with lightdasher's Vader sprites. Anywho, open the zipped folder, put it's contents in the SRB2 folder, then use the bat.

EDIT: Please re-download for I have forgotten to add the vaderduelmap.wad to the zipped folder. So, as I said, please re-download.

This is the first release that contains actually working SOCcage that I've done.

EDIT: So...*hours later* What's your review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back