Post your pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point, no offense, but you look erm...whats the word I'm looking for...umm... :eek: Okay, so I couldn't think of a word, I used an emoticon. Is there a problem with that?

NO!!! DONT DO IT!!!

Mystic, I strongly reccomend that you don't do that. It would piss moe then a few people off, as well as make the topics full of...wel...boring "ness".

And BTW, I used an emoticon beacuse I couldn't think of a word for how off centered Jason's photo was compared to the image of him in my head.

Then don't abuse them. I have no qualms with using text smilies, I do all the time, myself.

=P and ^_^ don't have graphics intentionally.

Tets, you are the first person I have seen in this or any comparable topic who actually looks somewhat like I had expected. Unlike those of the other FOOLS! who posted their photographs on the Internet for random strangers to see, yours does not make me view you in a different light at all.

Stop being a wuss, mon, and start telling me what in the hell you mean by "shirt curled up"!

How do I look better in the pic I took last year?

What do you mean, off topic? We're all still posting pics, dumbass! The only thing else I'm doing is arguing how stupid Digiku looked in his first pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back