Ever wanted to play SRB2 as a cube? No? Oh, well now you can! (Cube.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0t

Bleep bloop
I was bored one day and decided to make a character WAD. I thought it would be entertaining to play SRB2 as a cube that flops around the levels. I made the WAD and here it is:

Cube Demo GIF 2.gifCube demo GIF 3.gifView attachment Cube demo GIF 4.gifCube demo GIF 5.gifCube demo GIF 6.gif

I find it entertaining to play with, and I can imagine a net game where everyone's a cube would be equally entertaining. Cube handles exactly like Sonic because it was really just intended as an appearance change for Sonic who I always play SRB2 with.

REMOVED:
I also included another geometric themed character WAD in the zip file as an extra as I doubt it's worth another character submission because of it's simplicity, plus the file size is tiny. I'm including it as an extra because I made both WADs at the same time and consider them as part of a set.

Ball Demo GIF 2.gifBall Demo GIF 1.gif

*Kept this here because the super transform looks interesting*

I'm not sure if the rules allow for joke characters, but it entertained me so maybe it will entertain you too.

---------------------------------
CHANGES:
I changed the spin-trail and thok to the echo effect which is what I originally wanted but I didn't know how when I uploaded it originally.

Attachments

• Cube_v1.2.zip
    124 KB · Views: 3,682
Last edited:
alright, i'll come clean, i have a hard-on for prerendered sprites or, i guess sprites that look prerendered so this gets my approval no doubt. it's better than sprites that, like, don't get the motorroach treatment

i mean how can you turn down a cube?? this wad's pure fun

I'm glad you guys like it! I had fun with this in a server where we tried to make the Windows logo. We came close...

Close enough (it's rotated):
ZXYMToK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back