• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My Shadow wad... from scratch. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colson

lyra x bonbno is esbt shop
Alright... um... I'm making a wad called C-Shadow.wad.
It is a Shadow the Hedgehog wad FROM SCRATCH. I haven't even finished the first sprite yet, but I'll update once I get more finished.
Here it is.
k4z9sy.jpg

This is all I have done. I'm still working on shading it and making changes (mostly to the body).
Please comment on it and tell me how it can be improved.
Don't say stuff like "This sucks." or "This is hideous and I want to puke all over it!" without giving a reason why. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WANTED!

He's way too big. Most WADs are about 70x70 pixels, try that. But then again, You could add more detail like that. If you're using SlumpEd, you can type in the S_SKIN2: "highres = 1" and it'll automatically shrink down the sprites for you.

He's way too big. Most WADs are about 70x70 pixels, try that. But then again, You could add more detail like that. If you're using SlumpEd, you can type in the S_SKIN2: "highres = 1" and it'll automatically shrink down the sprites for you.
Yeah, I'm using "HighRes = 1". I already finished most of the lump except for the palette parts because I haven't finished a sprite yet.
@ The Speed Breaker
Yeah, I know. I'm still shading it and fixing up some stuff.

hmm.. I haven't seen the head yet..
I like it ( not that the size is too big for a wad file .. )
hmm.. but so far so good... just remember to shrink the picture (a little)...

EDIT:
The Fur could've been A LITTLE longer ( just a little )

You should lighten up the fur so you can add some shading or detail, And make the strips red not dark red, And the red slip on top of the ring on his ankle takes up more space. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back