What is your Japanese name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konna.........What? I may as well just keep using my English spelt name rather than a japanese one even if in Japan.

Lucas.png

It is pronounced "RUUKASU".

My name's kind of a weird case. It's spelled "Seanan," which has no direct japanese equivalent. But it's actually pronounced "Shannon", which which has a fairly straightforward equivalent.

"Shanon"

Last edited:
Well, my name in Japanese happens to be MAIKERU (Same as MikeSword221), since my real name can also be pronounced as Michael.

MAIKERU Bet you can't guess what that means.

You´re Michael.

Mine is Migueru, I don´t know if that sounds better or worse. Kirby in japanese is Kaabii, it is funny since that is the drunk way to pronounce it. And by the way ¨Arekusandora¨ ... FTW.

Last edited:
FURIIDORIKKU

Yeah, I guess it's kinda weird, but I see similarities to my actual name.

Learning Japanese in school so no need for a translator :P

フィりップ・ウォーカー
firippu uookaa
Philip Walker

"DEVIN"

No difference.

That would sound like "Day-bean"
so there is a difference :P

Last edited:
André -> "ONDORE"

I had a hunch it'd be something like it. Don't quote me on this, but I think I read that Japanese names need to end in a vowel. For instance, Zelda reads to Zeruda. Feel free to correct me.

André -> "ONDORE"

I had a hunch it'd be something like it. Don't quote me on this, but I think I read that Japanese names need to end in a vowel. For instance, Zelda reads to Zeruda. Feel free to correct me.

All japanese syllables end in a vowel, except for 'ん' which is is an 'n' sound. So yes, that is pretty much true :P

My name doesn't have a Japanese translation. ;-;
That's probably because my name is already pretty rare in Holland, so it would be extremely rare in the rest of the world.

Wesley is in the database though...

My name doesn't have a Japanese translation. ;-;
That's probably because my name is already pretty rare in Holland, so it would be extremely rare in the rest of the world.

Wesley is in the database though...

What's your name? I can translate it for you :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back